She's dead

"what are you doing here? " Xavier asked, he don't know if he should be happy to see his old friend or be shocked finding him here.

"well I actually live here, are not you happy to see my handsome face " Kevin teased him purposely

" oh I see still so full of yourself " Xavier smirked

"oh I see still not accepting" Kevin mimicked him

"some things never change "

" well except now your appearance "

" are you questioning my muscularity? "

" oh you are so right "

" at least look at yourself before questioning, you yourself is not that good "

" that good? You wanna bet? " Kevin was about to open his shirt buttons but sofia quickly hold his hand standing close to him, eyeing them in curiosity.

" are you child? Stop fighting like one " she said before continuing"and how do you know each other "

" didn't I mentioned an annoying creature from basketball ground, well meet Kevin Smith " Xavier said mischievously pointing beside her, Kevin narrowed his eyes before replying in same tone.

" didn't I told you about shop of madness , well meet Xavier Brown however I didn't knew he was your brother "

" but why didn't you tell me that when you saw him" sofia asked pouting cutely

"well surprise "Kevin wink at her, she turned around, he put his arms around her waist and turn her to him" come on sweetheart don't be angry" she wiggled to be free from his hold but he tighten and look at her lovingly

"Kevin "she hushed feeling keen eyes of her brother on them.

" What "Kevin asked in same hushed voice mockingly.

" ok what's going on here "Xavier asked sternly, with serious expressions mischievousness is long gone.

" well meet my fiance xavi, Kevin Smith "she said with a smile on her face looking into Kevin's eyes who himself is lost in them don't even give a damn about surrounding.

" What? When? "Xavier asked in shock

" about a month ago on Mila's wedding "

" mila got married? To whom? " Xavier asked in disbelief.

" to Tyler, my brother actually they love each other and wanted to get married so yeah " Kevin said looking at his friend who's now rubbing his face

" God I missed so much "one can say that he's cursing himself and is disappointed on himself.

" it's not your fault bro, you should be happy that you'll be there for your twin's marriage "Kevin said putting a hand on his shoulder.

" Yeah Kevin is right xavi and you know mila is really happy with Tyler so you don't have to worry. "sofia said softly

" I'm not worried about Mila's happiness when you're with her " Xavier caressed her head and again asked in a mischievous tone" but I'm worried if you are happy with him "

" yes she's, after all I'm such a perfect man " Kevin smirked looking at sofia who blushed knowing him well

" no"she said

"no? Then let me remind you.. "

" fine stop talking. I want to talk with my brother so shut up " she said, before he reply his phone runged  and he excuse himself leaving siblings alone.

They talked about nothing important and then sofia told him everything he missed well except bad things or memories which means deleting the whole character from her story.. Her aunty, as she don't want him to think bad about aunty because he just wake up so she didn't tell him anything about her or her evilness.

Kevin come in after sometime with their ordered dinner and place it on table with the help of sofia who then fill the bowl for Xavier and give it to him, before doing same for Kevin and herself.

"actually your dad called "Kevin said while eating

" What's is it "she asked with foodful mouth and Xavier also look at him curiously..

" well he wants to invite us to go for dinner tomorrow at mansion "

" oh please I don't want to see Revika's face "

" Revika? But she was dead " Xavier said

" I think medicine is working on your brain bro "they both laughed laughed.

" I'm serious and I am not joking " looking at his serious face, spoon fall from Sofia's hand.

" then who's she" she asked in low yet clear voice....