Recovery

"don't worry everything will be OK" Kevin said rubbing her back soothingly.

"W..hat if so..met..hin..g ha..pp..en to.. " she tightened her hold around him sobbing badly

" shh calm down " he sigh, remembering the way she called him 30 minutes ago crying and sobbing , he thought something happened to her and without waiting for even single second he leave the meeting room and drive home as soon as possible.

She told him about Xavier's condition, when she entered in his medical room he was having difficulty in breathing. She already had called doctor and now she don't even know what to do, that's the first time she's helpless and useless, looking at her brother's condition the only thing she can do is cry....cry on Their misfortune... Cry over Their destiny... Cry on her helplessness.... Nothing else.

Whole way to home he was doing his best to calm her down but she didn't stop crying despite that and still is crying like a baby.

Doctor is checking over Xavier for past half an hour and still there's no news.

Before anyone say anything doctor come out of the room to their bedroom, seeing him sofia broke the hug and run to him

"doctor how's he? Is he OK now? What happened to him ? His condition? He's normal right? Why are you not saying anything? speak the hell out. " she asked desperately Clutching his hand tightly , Kevin hold her shoulders and pull her back a little

" calm down miss brown, Mr. Xavier is alright now and there's a good news " doctor said with a soft smile

She sigh in relief and calm down a little and asked curiously " good news? "

" well you can check yourself "he pointed to the medical room making her frown in confusion and look at Kevin, he nodded before saying.

" go and check on him, I'll walk doctor to gate " she nodded and walk in but frozen the next second looking at bed

" What happened cupcake " a husky voice asked her.

" Y..y.o..u"

" did you see a ghost? " a husky voice asked again in mischievous tone and next second she run to him and hugged him tightly, started sobbing loudly.

" hey hey I'm not dead yet so at least wait until that " Xavier said in weak voice earning a punch on shoulder from her "ouch".

" did I hurt you ? I'm sorry it's just you're talking.. Anyways let me call doctor " she said desperately and about to get up but he put an arm around her shoulder to stop her.

" since when my sister became so soft " he asked her pouting teasingly

" I just missed you "

" but I didn't "

" of course you can't "

" ok ok now don’t start crying again" he cupped her face wiping her cheeks with a soft yet weak smile.

" you know how alone I get after you leave me no one was there with me, and they even moved me away from mom " she complained like a child pouting and hiccup again.

" shh it's alright, now that I'm here everything will be alright. Don't worry " he caressed her head lovingly, looking at her brother she started memorializing every and each hardship she faced without any love and care as her brother was only one who cared for her without any mean.

When even her mother can't able to show it just because she loves her husband way to much to protect and be with her daughter without his permission but Xavier was the one always protected her let it be in school, college or home... Well house, way to much to be home..

Someone cleared his throat from door side they turned to him, Kevin was standing there with hands folded in front of his chest and wipe his imaginary tears "how emotional!!" and walk to them

"Kevin? "Xavier said before sofia even introduce them, she looked at them in confusion

" hello to you too My dear friend " Kevin smirked....