MY WIFE

"and then take this corner to the other side, did you get now" sofia put her hands on her waist looking down at her work, teaching Kevin how to make diaper

Kevin just take their now clean younger son Noah in his arms " yeah yeah I get it don't worry"

Sofia rolled her eyes not believing him at all as that's what he say every time before she say anything to him she heard their now awake elder son Leonardo crying in his crib.

She take him in her hands rubbing his back to calm him down "it's ok mamma is here"

She look down at him lovingly and asked "is my Leo hungry"  he opened his little mouth to make sound

Sofia smile before holding feeding bottle in his small mouth and he started sucking immediately putting his tiny hands on hers.

Sofia look beside where Kevin is Tickling Noah lightly in stomach and he's giggling happily, Kevin stopped his hand for a while to let him breathe properly but when Noah didn't felt anything he look up at him

"ahh" his mouth parted open looking at his father attentively as if asking why did he stopped and next second he again started giggle loudly feeling ticklish.

"Yeah don't tire him too much otherwise he'll again sleep " her mother-in-law walk in

" mom look at him, how happy he is. I guess he's enjoying his father's company "Kevin look up at his mother before again bending down

" he also enjoys his sleep way more than anything " Stella Taunted making him pout, she shake her head turning to sofia " poor soul how will you take care of three children's all by yourself "

" I pity myself " sofia joined her looking at him

" Yeah you of all know better how much of a child I am " Kevin smirked before winking at her, sofia turned red giving competition to the red roses that are kept on table in vase.

" you've no shame at all " Stella slap his head lightly

" Yeah.. She's my wife woman " Stella ignored her son's rant royally putting her whole attention on sofia and Leo who had been drinking his milk peacefully.

" you go and have lunch dear until I give them bath dear "

Sofia nodded as she didn't eat anything since morning and she's hell hungry now.

" I'll send maid to help you out mom " she handed Leo to her before walking out not before looking at them one last time, she send  a maid and Kevin joined her on table shortly.

They talked about anything and everything while eating, they didn't even realized how fast the mouth passed it still felt like tomorrow when girls are talking about some weird case with her and now her babies are of a month, it's really unbelievable how time flies.

It's evening time when Kyle returned from work and walk straight to his nephews, it became his daily routine doesn't matter how much tired he's he'll always play with them before sleeping.

"how's my little boys doing today " both brothers look in his direction after hearing Kyle's chirpy voice.

" look what uncle got for you " he walk their side and sit down beside them while Kevin was sitting on other ones.

Kyle take out a soft toy from behind him, holding it in front of them Noah lift his hands in air like he wanted to catch it, while Leo just stare at it with his chocolate brown eyes.

That's how different there nature is if Noah is chirpy and noisy, Leo is silent and irritable if anyone can hold Noah, Leo don't even like when someone he doesn't familiar with come near him.

"you are going to spoil them " sofia complaint coming from bathroom

" so what I'm there favorite uncle after all "Kyle look at her smugly and she just shake her head

After playing with them little more he went back they also get ready to sleep as babies are already fast asleep. Kevin kissed her forehead before saying I love you and she replied in tired voice

"  I love you more " and they fall asleep peaceful thanking there God thousands of times.

....