YOUR MOTHER IS DEAD

"don't believe her she's lying, didn't she deceiving us by living here on Revika's place, god knows what she did to her . She's just talking nonsense to save herself officer arrest her quickly" anna is looking desperate as if they didn't take action quickly she herself will teach her to do not talk extra.

She's already had enough when she got to know that this Revika is actually Ravenna but now she's feeling dizziness. She can't afford any mistake at this stage when she's way too close to her destination for which she has lost and sacrifice so much to let it go just like that.

When no one said anything she get even more anxious, all the attention is on her if it was any another time she would have like it too much to explain but right now she just wanted to hide herself somewhere away from everyone.

She's those types of person who have innocent face and pitiful vibe but vicious mind and personality who's weakness is their not so strong heart, which will feel guilty and scared when someone confront them... And the same thing is happening with her, she has completely lost control over her emotions.

Which is why her mind is getting confuse to think or do anything.

" sofia, Xavier I'm your mother you should believe me not some random stranger " she said taking a step forward to them but sofia step back. It felt like someone threw cold water on her after she heard her saying

" mom? Where's my mom? I'm also trying to find her for last two years, but nothing. Tell me also if you know where  she is " sofia asked she felt like someone was Clutching her heart.

After listening that everything become silent even Kevin and Xavier look at her in disbelief. Kevin didn't understand anything but Xavier take a step back pain is clearly visible in his eyes and asked more like whisper to himself

" you knew that " she looked at him and Chuckled, she shook her head lightly and look down at her hands. She don't want anyone to see her in vulnerable situations but now she's losing control over her emotions.

" What brother do you think if you will not tell me I'll not know the truth. Remember you're not there for five years to protect me from evil, it's nothing, so much happened and so many things disclosed... It's nothing " she smiled painfully, by now Kevin had understood that Anna isn't their real mother and Xavier didn't want her to know this but sofia get to know the truth long ago.

Kevin hold her hand tightly to assure her that he's always beside her " are you alright" he asked gently as it's too much for a person to suddenly know the people they are living with since birth are not their own.

"don't worry I had accepted everything long ago but just wanted to know about my real mother " she said squeezing his hand a little, looking at his worried face she feel good as there are some people around her who will not leave her ever,so now she's not that much sad.

" What nonsense are you uttering. I'm your mother " anna shouted, she felt numb when she heard her. She don't know what to do anymore as no one... Not a single living being known about this except her and Jonathan. She could not believe this... She just can't accept it otherwise her whole life will be ruined and she just can't let that happen.

"wow I must say your intelligence is way beyond I imagined I'm impressed, you are just like her " raveena said with a wide smile on her face as if she just get something which can't be exchange with anything.

" What's use of that? I even doesn't able to find her photo let alone her " she pause when she realized something and look at Ravenna with hope in her eyes " wait... You said i'm like her... Do you know my mother? Where's she tell me please "

" yes but you can't find her "she said with pity, her own eyes are getting blurry even after controlling herself

" how can you say that, we will find her just tell us how's she look like. We will definitely find her " Xavier said desperately but Ravenna shook her head lightly and a lone tear roll down her cheeks.

" you can't because she is not alive... Your mother is dead " she said with grief, everything once more flowed in front of her eyes those things because of which she's still alive and standing in front of them all but... She don't want to remember these things.....

After all she was the only person who care about her in this world.... HER ONLY BEST FRIEND

.....