PREGNANCY

" you are husband and wife now you may kiss the bride" priest finally announced and if only waiting for the command , Kevin pull sofia by waist and kissed her softly as if trying to savor her slowly.

" congratulations Mrs Smith " Kevin whispered to her and she turned even more red, Kevin look down at her with love It's rear sight to see sofia brown...No.. Scratch it... Sofia smith Shy like this and he's more than happy to be the reason behind it

" congratulations to you to Mr Smith " she whispered softly, she take a deep breath and they turn to look at guests and their family who are hooting happily for them.

Sofia smile happily looking at them and turn to Kevin who smile at her softly, she reciprocate his gesture warmly.

Everything felt like dream to her It's been a month to that unfortunate day and since then everything is so good to be true.

She's also recovering from the past  and already decided to move on, it's not like she's alone anymore.

She's way to happy to express it, clearly today she got married to the love of her life.

After meeting some business partners and relatives they left to get ready for reception party. One hour later Kevin come down looking handsome as always in dark violet suit, enhancing his perfect features. His ocean like eyes, perfect nose with sexy lips and the corner of his lips that curl up slightly making his more charming and mesmerizing.

He picked up a glass of wine elegantly warping his powerful fingers around it and swaying it lightly.

He looked around to find someone when his eyes fall on fairy coming in hall, dressed in long off shoulder dark blue gown, her wavy hairs draped behind her head. Her dark brown eyes look so clear, sawn like neck, thin pouty red lips, her smile doing magic to his heart. Each and every curve and edges of her body is just perfect making her look like ravishing goddess.

" ladies and gentlemen as you all know why we all come together here today because my best friend Kevin Smith get married to love of his life , my dear sister-in-law Sofia brown of course after struggling so much to get her. So without wasting anymore time let's start the reception party with the dance of newly wedded couple. " Zach announced and everyone started clapping to welcome them.

Kevin forwarded his hand for her to hold, she smiled and put her hand elegantly. They walk to dance floor, sofia put her right hand on Kevin's shoulder and he pull her more close by her waist, holding her securely.

"you are looking gorgeous, pretty, beautiful, hot and ravishing and what not. Fuck I'm losing my mind I don't know what I'm saying " Kevin rambled, looking in her beautiful orbs in which he just wants to get lost.

" you yourself is not looking bad " she teased him

" of course I'm sofia Smith's husband after all " he backfired while tucking her hairs behind her ear, her face turned red as the way he's looking at her is way too intense and dark.

" I've a surprise for you " she exclaimed changing the topic

" oh what is it? " Kevin asked maintaining the same intensity but now he's more interested to know what she's planning.

" if I tell you than how will it be surprise, idiot " she playfully slaped his chest, Kevin noticed how happiness and excitement is shining in her eyes when she's talking about her surprise.

Before he asked more song stopped and everyone again started appreciating them. They greet and talk with their guests for sometime but now Kevin is getting impatient, he can't wait anymore more like he's going crazy thinking about what this surprise is that's making sofia so excited.

He excuse himself from his business associates and walk to sofia who's busy talking with some ladies. He put his arm around her waist naturally, she look at him and smiled sweetly, he reciprocate it.

"can I borrow my wife please, thank you " he take her away from everyone and announced they are going to their room,not leaving any room for argument.

" but it's our party and they are here for us " she tried to let him understand but he turn deaf ear to her.

" they don't need us, Zach and Thomas will handle everything I already informed them that we are leaving " he said walking to elevator

They reached their room and he instantly sit down on bed, it would be lie if he say he's not tired from everything. Sofia walk to her bag and take out a medium sized box from it, walking to him excitedly and tell him to open it.

Kevin slowly opened it and look at her in shock not knowing what to say or  do. After few minutes he suddenly stand up and hugged sofia tightly. He kissed her face many times

"you are pregnant... I'm very happy... Thank you.. Thank you so much... I really am the most luckiest person on earth to have you and now... our baby " he caressed her stomach lovingly, his eyes became watery

....