Birthday gift

"Is everything ready? " val asked looking around at decorated room.

"Yeah I guess " sofia said while kneeling in front of little oliver giving him chocolate bar while setting his hairs lovingly.

" they are almost there, Kyle messaged me just now "Ashley said typing something on her phone.

" since when did you and Kyle get this close, as much as I remember on my wedding time you even can't handle the sight of his face " Mila asked with teasing smile diverting others mind to her too.

Because of everyone's attention on herself she turned into tomatoe"I..t's not like that "Ashley said looking here and there before anyone say anything car horn heard by them, they quickly turned off lights.

" why there's so dark, is Fia not at home " Kevin said nonchalantly but disappoint is clearly visible in his tone, she even didn't wish him today and leave for work even before he wake up with a note. He was very sad but then his friends come and take him with them, he's missing her so badly and just wanted to hug her tightly and kissing the hell out of her.

After the passionate kiss they shared he didn't able to keep his hands to himself and don't even know how many time he kissed her, she just tastes incredible and it's not like she mind so now his favorite thing is to just kiss her and keep her in his arms.

And thinking she's not here just making him feel even worse with a sigh he turn on the lights

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY " surprise is understatement he look at them like he see a ghost, not uttering a single word before smiling widely at his friends. But his eyes are looking for someone,his smile faded slowly because of her

" Happy Birthday Kev " he heard her and quickly turned around to voice, there she's standing with his favorite chocolate cake smiling sweetly walking to him and stand right in front of him

" you remember? "

" how can I forget the best day of year "she asked innocently like she didn't bother him with her behavior, he shake his head. He wanted to take her in his arms but the cake in her hands getting in between

" come on let's cut the cake already" oliver whined making everyone laugh on his cuteness.

"come on " sofia extended her hand for him and walked to their friends hands in hands, everyone started hooting looking at them lovingly

Sofia look down too shy to look at them making Kevin laugh at her antics. Kevin cut the cake and forwarded it to sofia after taking a bite she did the same, distributing cake to everyone they enjoyed themselves giving gifts to him and girls teasing sofia continuously making her more nervous than she already is.

It's 8:30 pm when everyone decided to go back leaving Kevin and sofia alone, Kevin decided to clean everything up while sofia go to take the bath. After approx. 30 mins Kevin Open the door of bedroom only to find it Empty, he check washroom, walkin closet and walk to balcony.

There she's putting two glasses on table sensing his presence, she poured wine in them and walked to him holding glasses, swaying her hip making his eyes travel down to her body.

" happy birthday love" she forward the glass and put her now empty hand around his neck,he hold her close by waist not spearing any gap between.

" so where's my gift " he asked teasingly sipping his wine elegantly, she turned around Shyly making him back hug her

" can't you see it " her voice is too low if it wouldn't for there closeness, he dought if he'd have heard her.

" What? " Kevin whisper near her ear before kissing her cheek softly.

" Kevin? "he hummed In response still kissing across her swan like neck" I'm ready " he stopped suddenly and turn her to face him.

And cupped her face" are you sure? I'm if you're doing it for me then don't force yours...." he cut off by Fia.... As she put her lips on his before she  back off he put his hand on her neck taking her in a slow yet passionate kiss,showing his love and respect for her.

"I love you " he said before lifting her up in his arms walking in bedroom.

" I love you " she said with faint smile putting her arms around his neck and head on shoulder.....

                         °°°°°°°°°°