Calm Before Strom

*SOFIA'S POV*

The day started like every other day but the feeling of soft satin sheet against my skin and sore feeling between my legs told me otherwise.  Opening my eyes with great difficulty, I watched my would be husband in front of mirror, closing his shirt buttons. The fresh scent radiating off him instantly remind me of our last night lovemaking session.

" how are you feeling? " he look at me through mirror styling his messy hair properly.

" sore." I replied tiredly adjusting sheet front of my chest as I'm only wearing his thin white shirt "It's feel like a trunk run over me, all because of you " I complained. Kevin smith is a insatiable man who kept me up all night and now I'm not even feeling my legs.

"well, that was not the thing you're saying last night " he smirked, walk towards me with tie in his hand.

"where are you going " I asked looking at clock which showed its already 11:30 AM, well I'm late today but what say I was tired.. I still am and just wanted to sleep again , and last but not least I'm not in mood to go anywhere so no office... well yeah it's me your sofia brown and I'm not Drugged at all, and anyway it's my business. and I am boss so shut up.

"I've to go although I don't want to but I've to " he sigh and his expressions are clear my every doubt that if it would not be important he was planning to stay at home.

I take tie from his hand before dropping it around his neck not meeting his eyes as they remind me of last night and I blushed at the memories. Knotting his tie, our faces are really close and I'm on bed isn't helping at all as now our height's are same.

He put his arms around my waist before dropping the sheet,I look in his eyes " I already see everything no need to hide from me"  he said in low voice more like a whisper and a shiver run down my spine and diverted my gaze to tie trying to concentrate with my now trembling hands... Where the hell is my so called confidence? "why are you so nervous" he asked making circles on my waist with his thumb and with the smirk on his face, I'm telling you he's enjoying everything.

"who's nervous? It's done "I said before doing imaginary dusting of his shoulders, extending his hand he brushed cheek with back of his hand gently making my cheeks warmed up even more.I asked " aren't you getting late? "

" you know, you are looking too inviting right now. Messy hairs,blushing cheeks, ravishing juice lips and that delicate waist in my hands, you are looking so tempting. I'm thinking to even cancel that boring meeting and then let's do something interesting, what say? " God it's so embarrassing, why did I even wake up I should've sleep little more at least by then he would've gone but no way to embarrass yourself...

" don't you think you become more Shameless over night "

" when you've such gorgeous lady with you then fuck that bloody shame "

" stop it and leave before you get late "

Bringing his face closer to me he kissed my lips sweetly and whispered " I also think if I stay any longer then maybe I'll definitely get late " I slapped on his chest to stop him before he embarrass me more." breakfast is in microwave so don’t dare to skip it. "he said and I nodded obediently this made him chuckle in response and peck my forehead one last time before leaving, mumbling to himself something about still not wanting to go.

I again sleep and wake up around 2pm, after taking a shower still thinking about how he worshiped my body and cherished it like I'm his precious rare diamond that he treasure the most. The things I felt last night was new to me and I've never felt anything like that in my whole life. The immense amount of love I saw in his eyes, I really felt like I'm the luckiest person in the world.

After eating my late breakfast or lunch whatever you saw, I'm full that important. I decided to do some work as it's just 3pm and I don't even know how much time passed but due to the alarm in my phone my mind diverted. My laptop fell down from my hands which are
trembling now..

My eyes wide open in fear looking at ringing alarm in my phone and I run to my room making a call quickly

"Dr... Xavier.....