MY LOVE

" Kevin calm down!! "  Xavier push him a little

" did you not hear him? I'm tired hearing same thing every fucking time. Is this why I'm paying them so much? It's been a month and still there's no response "Kevin  shouted slamming the file down on table.

" sir we are trying our best, please give us some time we definitely will find something " a man standing there said tamely

" time? Do you think a month is any less? You want even more time. Fuck off before I shot you, useless shit " he roared and like he was just waiting for that he literally run out of his office.

" you need to calm your mind and behave maturely. Do you have any idea how many people you've fired in this one month " Xavier asked trying to calm himself

" Xavier not again, please I'm not in a mood to listen your rant " Kevin sigh looking out of glass wall

" then tell me when will you be in mood to think sensibly "

" I'm in my senses "

" no you aren't. You are no longer in your senses, can you tell me when was the last time you went home. Hell when was the last time you saw your kids or hold them, what was there fault to loss their mom and dad both at same time " he pause and walk to him, putting his hand on Kevin's shoulder he continued " I know you are tired of me telling you same thing again and again but you need to understand how worried aunty and uncle are for you. Leo and Noah they needs you the most right now please go home, you also need rest"

When he still get any positive response from Kevin he sigh " if sofia was their she would never be happy about your behavior" with that he left him alone in his office

"exactly but she's not here.. With me " Kevin mumbled

"where are you Sofia please come back to me  please, I can't be alive without you " he slumbled down on chair wiping his cheeks and caressing his and Sofia's photoframe  .

HEY GUYS!!!
FIRSTLY I WOULD LIKE TO THX nenemab FOR BEING THERE SINCE THE VERY STARTING OF BOOK 😊
AND SECONDLY I WANTED TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT THE BOOK IS NEAR IT'S END AND I WANTED TO REQUEST YOU ALL THAT PLEASE PLEASE SUPPORT THIS BOOK ... AS YOU KNOW BOOK'S REACH IS VERY LOW , I HOPE YOU WILL CONSIDER IT
THANKS 😊😊
•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••°°°°°•••••

In white and gray room, there's a king size bed where a body lying lifeless wires attached to her whole body , her ribs are broken and one of rib stab trough liver and her bones of hands and legs are broken badly and are fractured, while a man in white coat checking her pulses and other things to know if there is any improvement or not.

he sigh and shook his head in disappointment and walk out closing the door behind him . he went to a lavishly yet small living room that's screaming reachie , it is made up of bocote wood due to which it's heavenly fragrance is all over the place.

"doctor is there any progress in her health" a heavy voice asked making him come back to earth and look at a man sitting on sofa reading book with full focus.

" not yet Mr Miller she's still not responding and I'm sorry to say that but she has slipped into coma and we don't have any idea when will she open her eyes again" he look down at his feet afraid to look in his eyes

by now Maxwell is standing in front of him and he hold him by neck " it's been more than a month and you still didn't able to wake her up and now you are here feeding me this new bullshit . if you're not good enough to cure her you should've told me that in very starting, bloody bastard ."

" TAKE HIM AWAY .And i don't want to see him again . did you got it " he look at man in black who just run in after hearing him

he shivered under his boss freezing glare and quickly nodded before saying" yes boss"

he take the doctor away more like dragged him out , Miller walk towards the room where SHE is lying without any care around her .

he sigh and sit on stool beside her bed holding her hand where dip is attached, he caressed her hand by his thumb

" that doctor is useless I'll connect new and best doctor for you tomorrow. how can you slip into coma just like that , don't you know I'm waiting for you here. what didn't i did just to have you here ...with me , and now you're lying here and not opening your eyes .you tell me how can I tolerate that ,so be a good girl and get up fast , ok "

and with that he walk out not before locking the door from outside, leaving her there all alone fighting for her life .

......