SAKINA MARK

And with that simple yet complicated sentence she killed every hope of Xavier and sofia. At this moment no one can understand what they are feeling and how to console them.

" What was her name? " sofia asked to particularly no one in low voice more like a whisper but it reach to all.

" I'm your mother are you deaf or dumb " anna yelled at her

Sofia stare at her keenly and walk to her slowly " wrong answer, I asked her name. Tell me!! " she's on verge to beat the hell out of her but still retaining herself just because of the care she provided her in childhood

" I don't know what are you talking about " Anna shook her head roughly while taking step back, this is first time sofia is talking to her in such a way, she never rise a single question about her decision since childhood and now.... Now it look like she will even rise her hand on her without any hesitation.

"you don't know? It's alright let's recall together slowly... Then let's start from Revika aunty's disappearance,shall we?? " sofia pinched her nose slightly to be in control

" Wh..why are you a..aski..ng me that, you should ask that Ravenna"  anna stammered and fall down on sofa while stepping backward

Sofia stand by the sofa and put her heel by her thigh, said bending a little " I did asked and you know the answer better than any other person so, stop pretending to be innocent pathetic harmless doll and start talking. Don't force me to pull out your dirty face myself because you'll not like the end"  with that she step back but still stand in front of her looking at her like she's some dirt she despise most and want to throw away

That look irked anna way to much After so long Someone had look down on her, despised her, called her by names. She started laughing loudly like a madman but sofia is still looking at her unfazed

She looked at her with hatred and said "you know how much I hate you, just because you look so much like your mother"

"I can imagine how much a person can hate me when they starts planning my murders... I can imagine " sofia said Carelessly like it's not a big deal at all... Just a life dude nothing much

" oh so you already know that also, what else are you hiding. Huh? Now I get  why a person who's allergic to the name of family gathering, call everyone for lunch today. Impressive " anna clapped, she don't have any regrets or guilt towards her doing instead she's appreciating the way she get caught by sofia.

Sofia nodded lightly and share a look with Ravenna. Five days ago Staven gave her the evidence which were proving that Ravenna is not at all related to the accidents she's getting into in past few years,that's when she decided to confront her.

When she told her that she already know she's not her real aunty, raveena got shock but composing herself and told her the truth. That's when sofia planned everything with the help of Ravenna but knowing that sofia also know about her mother, that's shocking for her too.

" your mother's name was Sakina Mark, she was a kind hearted lady but I hate her for her that so called kindness. Do you know the man I'm running behind for years fall in love with her just in one glance, I warned her to stay away from him but she just ignored me like I don't even existed. I still tried my best to get him but he doesn't even want to look at others except her, without doing anything she got best in everything. What was she in front of me nothing, status to looks she was inferior to me but still this man whore wants her and me? He always look at me like he's looking at some low class girl or garbage " anna look at jonathan with hatred who was sweating badly in fear as the knife is still on his neck but now it seems like no one give a damn about him.

Anna continued " she got pregnant out of wedlock but still they're happy and wanted to get married but before that happened I pushed her from stairs, jonathan came and took her to hospital I was also with him at that time and I comforted him. Doctors came and informed us that they didn't able to save her but babies are alright, your dad completely break down and I am the only one who stand beside him at that time but when he regain his senses he rush to ward, hold the twins near his heart and told me to leave. Do you know how much I have to manipulate him to marry for the sake of you both and he did. But as you started to grow up he also started to love you both more than his own life and I don't like it even a bit because you art not my own hell he never touched me once and second you were like your mother's carbon copy. I tried every bit to separate you both from him and I succeed but for that I've sacrificed a lot, for starting take your dear aunty Revika but she was at fault who told her to interfere with my personal matters. She saw me forcing house maid to have sex with me that day I've to kill two people, then your brother he heard me talking about your dear uncle's dead body to someone at that night I don't have any plans to kill Xavier but he heard us so now he also have to go with uncle to give him company. " she paused and look at raveena with a nasty smile and said " now I get how did Xavier is still alive and why you send sofia away the very next day. It was you weren't you? You heard everything that night and send someone to save him right? "

Sofia look at raveena in shock and thought what else is she hiding, she was always beside protecting them without there knowledge and sofia always thought she's the one who wants to harm her and her brother but now she get how wrong she  was.

" officer please arrest them, I don't want to hear or see them anymore" sofia ordered and turn her back to them , doesn't matter how strong she show herself but she's also human and she also get hurt and tired. Now she just wants to rest, she don't want to fight anymore, she don't want to be strong, she don't want to do anything, she also wants to feel secure and safe, she just wants to rest now and yea she's tired finally and don't want to go on.

That's when she felt someone pull her in a warm embrace, she look up at him he's smiling at her warmly she reciprocate lightly. And she know she don't have to because he is here... Her kevin is Beside her.

.....