BISEXUALITY

Sofia closed her eyes waiting for pain but opened them when she didn't feel anything and look in front of her only to find Kevin as before that vase touched her Kevin quickly covered her with his body.

He ducked her head in his chest the moment the vase touched his shoulder and break into pieces, he hisses in pain but didn't move till it's safe for her

He backed a little and cupped her little face, asked " are you ok? Did it hit you anywhere?" he checked her head to toe before nodding satisfyingly when he didn't see any scratch on her body

Sofia's eyes fall on his shoulder then in his eyes, her eyes get gently " your shoulder! are you ok? Did it hurt?" she take a step to check on him, Kevin hold her hand and stopped her from touching as he's feeling like it's bleeding a little.

" everything is fine sweetheart, don't worry about it " he smiled before making her sit down again and turn to look at Revika who's not in her right mind and shaking her head like she's reminded the things she never wanted to even think about.

" Do you really think others will respect and love you when you yourself can't even endure your full name " Kevin asked in low yet dangerously cold voice startling everyone present there because Till now they only see his sunny side where he smile and talk sweetly with everyone but this is first time he talk like this in front of them. Ignoring them all he continues  " from last five years you are staying in others house and that too with other's identity but still dare to harm them . HOW DARE YOU TO EVEN LOOK AT MY WIFE WITH YOUR DIRTY EYES" he take a step forward but sofia quickly catch his hand and stopped him from going any further, he turn with cold eyes to look back seeing sofia there his eyes get little gentle but still unconventional, she shake her head to him. He frowned his eyebrows and sit down beside her Sighed shaking his head still didn't want to let it go but obeyed his love.

Looking in his cold eyes sofia felt like her heart is also freezed although she knew this coldness is not for her but still it felt like hell she don't even want to face in her wildest nightmare. She intertwine there hand and hold him tightly, look at him with light eyes and gently smile but they were disturbed by an angry voice

"Do you think I was enjoying her fucking identity? If yes then you are highly wrong, what do you even know? Do you really think you know everything about me, just because you find out I'm Ravenna Stewart. Or do you think you know my journey, my life experience just because I'm Anna Brown's sister. You don't know anything, no one knows " Ravenna shouted wiping her tears Angrily

" Ravenna... " Grayson tried to stop her from going any further as she already had accepted her real identity but she ignored him and continued

" I was just 6 year old child when that fucker father of mine adopted me. I thought I finally got a family a loving elder sister and caring parents but oh how wrong was I, because in reality they never loved me just let me in there house to use me for there personal purposes, Mother to have me to do house chores , elder sister to take out her frustration and a father t..o fulfill hi..s body needs. At first I thought maybe that's how parents show there love to their child but as I grow up I got to know he was Pedophile, using my body and don't know how many time rapped me even after knowing I didn't able to stop him. I told my mother everything but do you know what she said " she pause looking at them and stopped at Anna's face who was shaking her head to stop her but raveena smirk at her and continued " she said 'bitch this is what we brought you here for and if you dare to tell anyone about it I'll show you how hell felt like' and from there my first and definitely not last physical abuse started, I got scared at that time Anna was 18 years old almost 4 years older than me. I fearfully share everything with her expecting at least her to help me out but instead of helping me she used me by blackmailing me with my nudes and videos with that fucker. "

Everyone are silent looking at her but Xavier, Kevin and sofia is looking at Anna who's crying covering her mouth. They can't believe what they just heard although they knew some things due to investigations but not that much deep. They shared a look with each other as if knowing what's coming next

Ravenna laughed loudly and said " let me tell you all a secret of my dear sister that just i know till now" she look at anna who was looking so desperate to stop her and Ravenna is enjoying her that helplessness, she continued " my dearest sister is bisexual who like to enjoy every fucking living being in front of her but she always shut them down with money but after blackmailing me she found a free toy for herself and from there I become personal whore of both father and daughter "

She look at Kevin, sofia and Xavier and asked " so now tell me do you know that much I bet you don't, no one know everyone thought they treat me like a princess but no one knows reality till this date. So, now tell me who's more cruel. "

.....