GAME END

" Miss brown everyone is waiting for you there" Staven informed sofia, she nodded and walk out of her office

"is everything ready " sofia asked while entering in elevator, he pressed the button and said

" everything is arranged as you said "

" then there will be a good show ahead "

They entered the hall where conference meeting was arranged, Reporters become mad after seeing her entering asking all short of questions

" Miss brown is it true that those designs are not yours "

" Miss brown since when you're fooling people with lies "

" Miss sofia how did you decide to compensate this lady's hard work"

" Miss sofia are you really involved with this lady as she mentioned "

" alright silence please I'll answer everyone accordingly please maintain harmony " sofia announced in mic, after five to six minutes everyone quite down She said before looking at the lady sitting on chair

"  alright then let's not waste anymore time, I know by now everyone know her but who still doesn't then let me introduce her to all of you she is a lady named Vienna who claimed to be the real designer behind my name or you can say my designs. " she then turned to reporters and pointed at a reporter

" that young men just asked how will I compensate this lady's kindness to me, basically because of which I am standing here. So my answer is I'll give her anything she wants... Just name it whatever it is " Vienna's eyes shine with greed but before she can say anything sofia continue "  but I have a simple request to my professional designer *sarcasm*. Please bring it in " she said and Staven handed her a white sketch book.

She take it and walk to Vienna and give it to her, smilingly said "Miss Vienna is a professional as you all know so my request is for her to Draw a simple human sketch, anything will do... Men, women or child anything"  she step back and turned to reporters again "is my request wrong since I'm agreeing to compensate anything so it's such a small request, right?"

"yes it's not a big deal "

" yes it's just a small request nothing wrong "

" I don't understand what miss brown is trying to do but it's alright"

"Miss Vienna please draw a sketch It's just basic thing "

" yes miss Vienna for professional It's nothing at all "

Looking at them Vienna felt like she will faint any second but no there's no going back. She can only relay on herself here because she can't just tell them she didn't even know how to draw. So she did what every lier do at the end " What do you mean by that? How can you still tell me to draw for you? When will you be satisfied or are you trying to divert the attention from the main topic. I don't want to draw what will you do?" she asked arrogantly as she know every high profile person will act calmly in front of cameras so she's safe but little did she know.

"fine if miss Vienna don't want to draw but can you atleast look at these pictures " she pointed to projector and Staven played series of deigned dresses" can you recognize them miss Vienna? "

" of course these are all my designs which you get from me miss sofia, why are you showing me all these and wasting our time instead of compensating " she said Angrily, before coming here ellie had showed her Sofia's every design as she knew sofia isn't someone who they can fool.

" very well!! Miss Vienna this dress is newly launched in Perris and already worth 4 million, it is limited edition as just there are only three pieces customized. did you recognize it as well? " sofia asked looking at a very beautiful dress on screen

" of course I do after all I'm the one who design it for you but you even didn't pay me even half of its price" as she finished speaking an unusual silence spread in hallway as everyone look at her. She thought she was smart to say such a thing because ellie never show her this design but she assumed it as Sofia's as well because sofia mentioned before that it is newly launched so maybe ellie don't have this design.

"you designed this dress? " sofia asked Smirking

" why? Are you going to deny and also count it on yourself. " Vienna asked putting her hands on her waist

" of course not, why will I deny? when I myself don't know if that was also your design "

" What do you mean by you don't know ? Did all of you saw She's not even ready to accept that those designs are mine " she look at Reporters sympathetically, sofia sigh and pull her chair before sitting on it. Cross legs and look at her with ice cold glance

" so you mean you're also hidden designer of Mr black " sofia asked, her voice was enough to freeze anyone. By now everyone noticed the changing temperature of the hall... Well except one

" who is he? And when did I even mentioned him? Don't divert public attention miss Sofia "she said

" but didn't you just admitted that this design is yours "

" so wh.. " she understand that something is off with situation and tightened her fist after hearing sofia

" of course you doesn't know because these designs had nothing to do with you, not even single one of them. Then how the hell will she reorganize them when she don't even know how to draw a simple figure. " she pause and look at them and continued " but problem is not that... The real thing is who hired her? "

Sofia look at Vienna who was Trembling by now and asked" will you tell them or I've to do the honor "

" Y...You don't talk bullshit. If you don't want to compensate and admit your fault then it's fine but don't accuse others. This is ridiculous, I don't have any time I'm leaving now "before she even take a step police officers come in with warrant to arrest her.

" since miss Vienna don't want to share anything with us then let me tell you. Actually after all these mess Vienna was just a chess piece the real mastermind was the one operating and creating everything and her name is... Miss Ellie jones " she looked at there stunned face and look at her watch befor standing up

" yes she also happen to be the one who posted that our products quality is bad and God knows what else . Every evidence has been submitted to the police department and soon they will take action lawfully " she pause for a while " my secretary will show you every evidence and some dark side of that person who public describes as goddess. I've some urgent matter to attend so I'll excuse myself "

She walk out with Staven following behind " did Xavier come back after meeting chairman? " she asked

" yes miss, sir call me to inform you that everything is done smoothly and there's nothing to worry about "

" that's great then call a whole family gathering at Lake house and gave my special invitation to uncle Grayson.... It's time to end the matter completely "