Chapter 82

Soleil POV

"You all done" My tattoo artist Sha'wan said to me.

I got Tremaine's name tatted on me and he got me tatted. He got his done last week, and now I was getting mine.

I got him tatted on my side, near the right side of my ribs.

"Thank you girl" I said handing her the money.

"Of course girl, you must be serious about cuh because you actually got his name tatted." She said laughing.

Sha'Wan is a crip. Been one for as long as I could remember.

"Girl yes, that's my husband. My everything." I said claiming it.

"I know that's right" She said as she put some petroleum jelly over my tat, and then bandaged it with saniderm.

"Keep this on for about three days at the most. Then you can take it off and you'll be all good" Sha'Wan said.

"Alright, sounds good. Thanks girl" I said giving her a hug.

"No problem, come visit a bitch sometime, we can get food or some shit" She said.

"Yeah I got you, I'll give you a call" I said.

"Aight, stay dangerous Alizè" She said.

She always calls me by my middle name. It's rare when she actually says Soleil.

"Always" I said before I left out the shop, and headed to my car.

-

Tremaine POV

Mookie: Babe finna make a run then I'll be on my way back to you

Me: Aight I love you

Mookie: I love you too baby. You want me to bring food back

Me: Pleaseeeee

Mookie: Lmaoooo big ass baby. I got you

Me: Lmao shut up but aight thank you mamas

Mookie: 😘

I was about to unpause the game when Soleil's door bell rang, and I sighed in frustration.

"Come on cuh" I mumbled as I stood up, and threw my shirt on first before walking to the door.

I looked through the peephole first and seen that Gina girl, her neighbor.

I squinted my eyes. We ain't heard from this girl in a minute. What can she possibly want?

I opened the door and she sighed when she seen me.

I chuckled.

"Is Soleil here?" Gina asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Do you know when she'll be back?" She asked.

"Not at all." I said and she just looked at me.

"Well.. Uh, can you tell her to give me a call whenever she comes back?" Gina asked.

"Sure. I'll relay the message." I said.

"Will you really?" She said folding her arms.

I chuckled and said "Shit, yeah. Why not?"

"Alright." She said as she walked off with a clear attitude, it was funny to me.

I'ma make sure Soleil nip that girl in the bud because she doing too much. And it's clear she want my girl, and hates me because she can't get her.