Chapter 13

Quick note: I'm not crazy y'all I promise 🌚 Alright go ahead and read.

Soleil POV

"Call Jayceon" I said to my Bluetooth speaker in my car as I was driving and smoking a blunt at the same time.

I was on my way to get food, I've been calling Jayceon all morning and he hasn't answered. And he's been acting funny for a while and I wasn't fucking with that. At all.

It was beginning to piss me off, and I wasn't sure what was going on but. Whatever.

The phone rang and rang before it went to voicemail, I sighed in frustration and hung it up.

"Mothafucka" I mumbled to myself as I pulled up to McDonald's, and got in the drive thru line. I took a puff of my blunt, exhaling through my mouth, leaning back against the seat.

As I was waiting in the line, I scrunched my eyebrows because I seen Jayceon in the drive thru line as well, two cars ahead of me.

"Wait-" I said sitting up. I sat my blunt in the ashtray, rubbing my eyes just to make sure.

And it was for sure his car and him in it. I seen his hair in a bun, so I knew that was him.

"Mmm." I said, and I looked back to see if anybody was behind me in the line and they weren't, so I back out of the drive thru, and pulled to the parking lot and I parked.

I was gone wait until he got his food and left, and I was gone follow that nigga. Period.

Because something's up, he's clearly not busy and he's just dodging my phone calls.

And we've been together for a year now, don't do me like that. And I feel like he's cheating, my crazy radar was going off and I don't like the feeling.

I waited for about five minutes and then I seen him grab his food and drive off so I quickly put my car in drive and I sped off, following him. However, I made sure I was behind him by two cars so he couldn't see me.

I could tell he was going to his house from the route we were taking, I sighed a little continuing to follow him though, just in case.

I grabbed my blunt with my free hand and put it back in my mouth, relighting it because I needed to calm down, I could feel myself getting angry. Purposely ignoring my calls, ain't right.

I turned the corner like he did and we ended up on his block and I sighed, seeing he was just going home and I lowkey felt bad for thinking he was cheating.

I pulled over to the curb, far away from his place so he wouldn't see me and I just watched him.

I seen him park in front of his place, and get out of his car and he walked inside of his house and I sat in the car mentally beating myself up for not trusting him like I'm supposed to.

But he still should've answered the phone. I called too many times.

Might as well finish my blunt before I leave. And since Jayceon gave me his keys to his place a while back, I might just surprise him and stop by.

My phone started ringing and it was Diana, I answered it on the first ring and said "Hey Diana"

"Hey! I'm just checking on you, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm good. Just.. Feeling bad" I said.

"Why?" She asked.

I explained to her everything I just did, while finishing my blunt and once I was done she sighed.

"Don't beat yourself about it. But I do think something's going on Soleil, instincts don't lie. And you've been feeling like this for a while" Diana said.