Chapter 81

Tremaine POV

To be continued

I grabbed Soleil out the bed, and carried her to the wall, putting her against it, and burying my face in her neck, kissing and sucking on it at the same time. Biting in her neck, and she held the back of my neck tilting hers to the side a bit more so I can have more access and she moaned softly.

I grabbed my dick lifting her up a bit more, we both stuck our tongues out at the same time and started tongue kissing.

I grabbed one of her legs and put it around me, putting the tip of my dick to her entrance, rubbing it up and down her slit, and smashing my lips onto hers while doing so.

"Mmm" She moaned in my mouth, and I finally slid myself inside of her slowly, letting her get that first feel of me and she pulled away from the kiss, and she gasped. Her mouth fell open and she closed her eyes, holding me tightly.

She let out a long moan as I eased my way inside of her a bit more, holding me even tighter, and I started stroking at a slow yet steady pace.

"Got damn" I groaned.

Felt so good.

We both were breathing heavy and I lifted both her legs up and she opened them wider for me as I thrusted in and out of her.

I could make love to my woman all day, and night.

"Uhh" She moaned out before she panted a bit, and I buried my face in her neck, sucking on it before I groaned against it, pushing deeper.

"Mmm" I groaned as I stroked in her slowly, feeling her pussy wet up more and more by the stroke.

"Better fuck me back baby" I said in her ear, and shortly after I said that she started grinding slowly with me which increased the pleasure for the both of us.

Her clit was rubbing up against me and I could feel it, her moans got louder and louder as she held onto me and I pressed my body against hers against the wall, taking it slow.

I leaned in and kissed her, and we started tongue kissing, I sucked on her tongue before swirling it around hers and she pulled away dragging her tongue down my neck.

-

Soleil POV

Tremaine pulled away from the kiss and lifted me up a bit more, putting his arms under my legs making me put them back on his shoulders and my eyes widened.

He started thrusting harder inside of me, hearing me moan. "Oh shit, oh shit!" I panted.

I gasped as he pulled me from the wall and started bouncing me on the dick, up and down, roughly but with passion.

As he was pounding me, he asked "You like that?"

"Yes baby, yes" I panted.

"What you gone do on that dick?" He said looking me in my eyes and biting his lip. "Hmm? What you gone do?" He said.

"Oooh- I'ma- I'ma cum on it daddy- Shitttt" I moaned, I could barely get a word out.

"You better cum on this dick baby girl.. That's what I want chu to do, come on" He said, then he let out a deep groan.

"UHHHH!" I yelled loudly as I came immediately, and came HARD. He pinned my body against the wall and looked me right in the eyes, going a little deeper.