Chapter 49

Soleil POV

"Hey baby! I got some good news" I said as I walked in Tremaine's house with two big bags on me.

"In the room Mookie!" He said, I quickly walked into his room and said "Guess whaaaaatt!!"

"Was hannin?" He asked laughing.

"Look" I said sitting the bags down on his bed, and I pulled out some shirts I had made for his clothing line.

Ever since the incident, we've been trying to build it back up from scratch. So I went and did some shirts on my own to show him that I got his back through this and we're gonna get the brand back up and running.

"I got over 20 shirts made today, at the factory" I said, his eyes widened once he seen my work.

"Oh shitttt" He said and I laughed.

"And look, I got it in a few new colors too" I said as I pulled some more out, showing him.

"Damn, Mookie you held that shit down!" He said as he went through all the shirts.

"I told you I would" I said and he hugged me from behind before turning me around to face him.

"You really got my back wit this shit" He said giving me a kiss.

"And I always will" I said back.

"Thank you, for real" Tremaine said giving me a hug, and I hugged him back.

"You're welcome baby.. We gotta make plenty more then get a website up or something" I said.

"Yeah fasho, I also gotta talk to that one nigga about getting my brand copyrighted and shit, and once that's settled we're all good to go" Tremaine said.

"There's contracts involved?" I asked.

"Copyright contracts, I'm sure" He said.

"Okay" I said nodding my head.

"Oh I forgot to ask you, I have a night shift tonight at work, you think you can take me there, and come pick me up? My car still in the shop" Tremaine said.

"Oh yeah, I got you, what time you go and get off?" I asked.

"My shift starts at 5 and I get off at 1 AM" He said.

"Whew chile" I said and he laughed.

"On hood" He said.

"Yeah I got you, no worries" I said.

"Aight thank you, lemme hop in the shower before we go" He said.

"Okay" I said back as he went off to the bathroom, and I headed to the kitchen to make me something quick to eat.

My phone started ringing as I got to the kitchen and I pulled it out, seeing Diana was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Soleil!!! How are you?" She asked me.

"I miss you so much Diana oh my gosh! I'm good how are you?" I asked.

"I'm doing good, I miss you more! I'm gonna come down to see you and we'll catch up, I also have a few things for you that my mother sent!" She said.

"Aww tell mama Bell I said hello. I can't wait to see you" I said to her.

I missed Diana so much. Shit, she's basically my mother. She's been a mother figure to me since I was 11, 12 years old.

Been more of a mother to me than my own biological mother.

"I'll tell her, I should be down there in the next week or two. I love you! I just wanted to let you know" Diana said.

"I love you more" I said back.