Chapter 85

Soleil POV

"Uhh!" I moaned loudly as I was riding Tremaine first thing this morning.

He woke up horny, quite frankly so did I so here we are.

I leaned down a bit and my titties were moving in his face, he slipped one of my nipples in his mouth and sucked on it while I grinded on him slowly.

The song "Say yes" by Lil Corey was BLASTING.

Music always makes sex even better in my opinion.

Song in media if you're unfamiliar.

"Mhm.." Tremaine groaned smacking my ass and I moaned even louder, I laid down on him as I grinded back and forth to the rhythm of the song.

"Mmm that's it Mookie- Shit" He mumbled under his breath as thrusted a bit harder and let out a moan moan.

"Uhh! Yes baby" I panted kissing his neck, and he rubbed his hands all over me as he groaned. My eyes rolled back as I felt my clit rubbing up on him while I was riding him.

I sat up and tilted my head back as I rode him at a steady pace. "Ooooh" I moaned softly.

I placed one hand on his chest as I kept going, I looked down at him and seen his eyes were closed and he held my waist tightly tryna contain myself.

It's the best feeling when you know you putting it DOWN on your man.

"Fuck-" He groaned. I slightly bounced on him and I gasped feeling him go deeper inside of me each time I bounced on him.

"Daddy-" I panted.

I rotated on him slowly, and he reached his hands up gripping my titties.

"Shit" He grunted feeling my pussy tighten up around him. I kept clenching and unclenching it, purposely.

He kept a firm grip on my ass and I let out a loud moan, and he sat up.

So we both were sitting up at the same time, and he grabbed my right leg and put it over his shoulder.

"Oh shit" I panted.

My eyes rolled back yet again from this intense pleasure. It's like we were humping each other and grinding all at the same time from this position. And I could feel all of him.

"Shitttttttt cuh" He groaned and it was so sexy.

"Who's ya daddy?" He asked against my neck, and my pussy got 10x wetter around him, hearing that. And I got chills down all through my body.

"You" I moaned.

"Mhm who's ya daddy?" He asked again pushing even deeper, I let out the loudest moan placing one of my hands on his shoulder.

"You daddy! You!" I moaned loudly, he sucked on my neck, and I lifted my leg that was already over his shoulder a bit more feeling my clit rubbing up against him while we were grinding together.

Good thing I'm flexible.

Our pace was steady and I dug my nails from my other hand into the sheets back trying my best to just take this dick, I threw my head back a bit, then gasped feeling how deep he was.

"Uhhh- Oooh yeah baby" I moaned, his hands slid down to my ass as he grabbed it in his hands saying "Mhm give it to daddy, come on"

"Shit" I panted while grinding with passion, I closed my eyes tightly feeling my pussy throb each time I felt him penetrating in and out.

He grabbed my leg and put it down for me to wrap around him, and we were grinding together sitting up in the bed. I wrapped my arms around him and was breathing heavily from the intimacy of this position.