Chapter 60

Quick note: Ummm... 😭 Lmao I really just be exposing tf out of my nasty ass. But y'all know how I am. So 😭 Here we go.

Soleil POV

"You see I'm kissing on yo body, tryna figure you out
Mookie tell me how you like it, this an interview now
She said nothing feels better than me dicking her down
I do my thang, and shoot her club up, I'ma give her a child
Pussy too good to pull out
It's round 7, she even wetter no doubt
She lay me back and put that pussy on my mouth
Lil baby you wild
She say baby what you want, I told her give me that nookie
I wanna hear you moan daddy while I'm drilling that pussy
Super soaker every time that I stroke her
Deep stroking in and out, I got that motion in ocean
Soleil ride this dick like a rollercoaster, legs all on my shoulders
I'm tryna get you wide open, and I know you wanna fuck me just as bad as I want to
The only way to make it great, and now I got you, I'm focused
For real" Tremaine rapped to me.

"Oh. My. Gosh" I said and he bit his lip.

"You liked that?" He asked.

"Hell yea.." I said, the fact that he even wrote that for me chileeeeee.

Side note: This was me 💦💦⭕️💢⭕️💢⭕️💢

He gets better and better with this rap shit. He needs to drop something, ASAP.

"That was so sexy.." I said wrapping my legs around his waist as we were laying in the bed.

"Mmm I'm glad you liked it baby.. I was up bored last night and shit while you was at work so I wrote it for you" He said and I smiled.

"I loveeee it.. And you sound so sexy when you rap" I said.

"Oh yeah?" He said.

"Mhm.." I said and he leaned down giving me a kiss, pressing his body against mine and this nigga was brick hard, I could already feel it.

Shit, I was already turned on from that sexy ass rap so I was ready to put it on this man, right now.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we were kissing, our lips moved in sync and I felt him slide one of his hands under my shirt, rubbing on my stomach and then gripping one of my boobs in his hand making me moan in his mouth.

"Mmm" I moaned in his mouth, I loosened my legs around him and he put both of his hands under my shirt and I helped him take it off of my body.

"Hold up" He said getting out of the bed, and he turned on our speaker, putting our playlist on and the first song that played was "Woosah" by Jeremih.

Then he opened the dresser and pulled out our handcuffs and I smirked. "Mmmm" I said and we both laughed.

"Mhm you already know what the fuck going on" Tremaine said.

"Definitely" I said.

Then he pulled out our blind fold and I blushed.

"Aight let's get it" He said closing the dresser and he tossed the handcuffs and blindfold on the bed. "Wait- Hol on Mookie, one more thing" He added before quickly leaving the room.

I waited a few seconds and he came back into the room shortly with our tray of ice and I cheesed.

"Hell yea" I said.