Chapter 43

Soleil POV

11 pm

"Mookie" Tremaine said, waking me up from my sleep. We were at my house and we JUST went to sleep for the night.

"Baby" He said again, I slowly opened my eyes saying "Hmm"

"You hear that?" He said, then I heard "Soleillllllll" coming from outside.

My mother.

"Oh my gosh" I said sitting up. I got out the bed and quickly slid my slides on.

Tremaine got out the bed and said "Who is that hollering your name?"

"I just know it's Ayesha. She's probably high." I said.

Side note: I think I've said this before but my mother's name is pronounced I-e-sha, keep reading

We walked to my living room together and I looked through one of the living rooms, and I seen my mother outside, high and out of her mind. She started talking to herself and I sighed.

"How did she even... Get out the hospital..." I mumbled.

"Man.." Tremaine said.

"Let me go get her, hold on" I said to Tremaine.

"You need me to go out there with you?" He asked.

"Nah, it's okay baby, stay put" I said as I quickly went outside, and I looked around seeing some of the neighbors, looking at her like she was crazy.

Embarrassing.

"Mom, what you doing here? Why aren't you in the hospital?" I asked.

"Aye cuz I don't need no hospital" She said

"Yes you do.." I said and she stumbled a bit and I caught her. "Look at you.." I said in a disappointed tone.

"How'd you get here??" I asked, she held onto me for dear life, and I lifted her body up. "Oh my gosh, mom, come on we gone sit you on the porch"

"I got everything under control in this mothafucka" She said at a rapid pace. Whenever she's on drugs she talks extremely fast.

"Mom no you don't" I said. "My throat hurts, I walked down here" She said.

"What?? You walked? Oh my gosh" I said. "Tremaine baby!" I said loud enough for him to hear through the door.

"Yeah" He said coming to the door.

"Can you get her a bottle of water please?" I asked.

"Yeah I got you" Tremaine said walking off to the kitchen.

"I'm hungry cuz, shit" My mom said before she started laughing hysterically. I sighed and said "We'll get you something to eat"

Tremaine came out with a bottle of water and said "Here you go Mookie"

"Thank you baby" I said grabbing it from him. My mom looked up from the porch, up at Tremaine and said "Oh shit! Tremaineeeee right? Was hannin cuz"

"Wassup moms.. You good?" He asked her, being polite even though she was high as fuck.

I rubbed my face and she said "Shit I'm tired, but I'm coo"

"I feel you, I feel you" Tremaine said, then he looked at me with concern.

"I'm gonna take her back to the hospital and get her checked in" I said.

"Soleillll I don't need hospital, I need some food" She said.

"I'm gonna take you to get food first, but you need to go back to the hospital so they can flush out whatever you took, then you can go back to the program" I said.