Chapter 15

Soleil POV

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Was good" Tremaine said through the phone and I smiled. Ever since we ran into Buffalo Wild Wings a few days ago, we've been texting/calling each other on a day to day basis.

"Nothing, I'm chillin. Wassup with you?" I asked.

"On the same shit.. I thought about you so I just wanted to give you a call" He said.

"Aww well that's sweet" I said.

"Mhm.. It's good to hear from you again though.. For real" Tremaine said.

"I know! You too. What you been up to lately?" I asked.

"In college, playing ball. Figuring myself out, you?" He asked me.

"I don't go to college anymore, but I've been working my ass off." I said.

"I feel that. What's your career goals?" He asked.

"I wanna be an author." I said.

"For real?" Tremaine said.

"Yeah, why you so shocked?" I asked laughing.

"Thats just different but that's coo as fuck. You can do it though" He said.

"Thank you! I practice on this app, it's called Wattpad and you can write books on there. I think I got potential" I said.

"Aight I see you. You gone write one and get it published?" He asked.

"Yeah, once I get everything lined up" I said.

"Aight Soleil you doing yo thang" He said and I smiled.

"Thank you. What about you? You wanna be a basketball player?" I asked him.

"Nah that's just something I do on the side to keep me occupied and out of trouble. I'm an entrepreneur, I'm gone have my own clothing line for all the real niggas" He said.

"Oooh I see you" I said.

"Fashooo. I'm working on it now, my major at my school is business entrepreneurship, so I'm learning how to get started" Tremaine said.

"Wow that's so great, so what kind of clothing will you make? Like sweatsuits and allat?" I asked.

"That, and hoodies, things like that" He said.

"Oooh okayyy. I want a hoodie" I said and he laughed.

"I got chu mami" He said and I blushed.

"Good.." I said.

"So Soleil, I gotta ask" Tremaine said.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"If it ain't obvious... I'm interested in you. So, will you go on a date with me?" He asked and I smiled.

"Sure.. I'd love to" I said, and all the sudden I got butterflies and were just talking over the phone.

"Coo.. Tomorrow night?" He said.

"That's fine. What time?" I asked.

"8, I'll pick you up." Tremaine said.

"Okay, for sure. I'll be ready, but casual or dress up?" I asked.

"Casual" He said.