Chapter 19

Lmaooo exposed myself in this chapter for sure 😭. But y'all already know how I am so let's get it.

Oh and if you choose to listen to the song in the media, ^ don't listen it yet until I mention it. It'll hit different I promise 😭. Chile.

Tremaine POV

"Stay in here, I'll be back I'm just grabbing my shit from here and I'm coming right back out" I said to Soleil.

"Okay" She replied. I was at O'Shea's house, picking up my gym bag I left there, sometimes I just use it to put regular clothes in.

I'm taking Soleil to a hotel I reserved for us tonight. A really nice one, a new scenery besides my house and her house. And I needed my bag so I can pack my clothes in there.

"What the fuck" I mumbled seeing Jeremiah and the SAME nigga he fought last time in each other's face.

"What the- Again?" Soleil said and I sighed.

"I'll be back" I said, and she grabbed my arm.

"Don't do nothing crazy okay?" She said.

"I'm not" I said.

"Tremaine I'm serious." Soleil said.

"Okay.... Whats your definition of crazy?" I asked.

"Anything that might put your ass in jail" She said and I smacked my lips.

"Aight I got it" I said and she nodded her head as I got out the car.

I got out the car and walked over to them and I said "What's going on?"

"This nigga don't know what get the fuck on means" Jeremiah said.

"But you the one starting shit, then when a nigga match energy you run to your brothers for help" The nigga said.

"Did I run to any of them? Cuh just came up here" Jeremiah said.

"Aight well you can get on now, my brother not finna fight you. We don't fight over and over" I said shrugging.

"So what you tryna do then?" He asked me and I chuckled.

"You too geeked cuh, relax before I buss yo lip again" I said.

"You got involved with his shit like it's your business, if he gone-"

"My brother is my business nigga, fuck is you sayin?" I said.

"Now if I hit yo ass then what?" He said, as if I didn't body slam his ass the other day.

"YOU NOT GONE TOUCH MY NIGGA THOUGH. PERIOD." Soleil said through the window and I smiled looking back at her.

"I got it Mookie" I said biting my lip and she nodded her head. "Oh okay" She said before resting her head against the seat.

"And I thought you was the coo one" He said to me and Jeremiah laughed.

"You thought wrong cuh you don't hop in a nigga face like you wit the shits and think you not finna get touched. Y'all don't gotta like each other that's fine but we don't do round 2's and shit. You should've did yo shit wit cuh the first time." I said.

"And I'm tryna do my shit again so wassup?" He said and I laughed.

"Come on Jeremiah, stop feeding into his shit" I said as we started walking off.

"Yeah because yo sorry ass scared. You know the neighbors gone call the police and you gone go to jail nigga" The guy said and I looked back at him.

"Aye wait Tremaine" Jeremiah said as I walked up on the nigga.