Chapter 62

Soleil POV

"I got it" Tremaine said grabbing the big ass bowl of macaroni and cheese I just made.

"Thank you baby" I said. "You're welcome Mookie" He replied before carrying it to the kitchen table.

I made a big ass dinner tonight for me, Tremaine, my dad and Diana before she leaves tomorrow night.

I made soul food which consistent of fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, collard greens, biscuits, corn on a cob, and yams.

"I think your dad is outside, I hear his car." Tremaine said and I got quiet hearing "All about you" by Tupac blasting and I laughed saying "Yep that's him"

Tremaine laughed saying "I'ma get the door and welcome him and shit"

"Alright" I said as I started bringing the remaining food to the kitchen table.

-

Tremaine POV

"OG!" I said as he got out the car and walked over to me.

"Was good cuz" He said shaking hands with me before we hugged.

"Mannnn I'm coolin, how are you?" I asked him.

"I'm straight, I'm straight. Nook done wit the food?" He asked as we walked inside.

"Yeah she just finished" I said.

"Coo because a nigga hungry than a mothafucka" Her dad said causing me to laugh.

"Me too, all we gotta do is wait on Diana to get here and then we gone eat" I said.

"Aight coo" He said as we walked to the kitchen table seeing Mookie setting the table up.

"My baby girl a whole grown woman" Her dad said and she smiled saying "You knowwww"

"How are you dad?" She asked giving him a hug.

"I'm good, you good?" He asked her.

"Yes, thank you!" Soleil said.

"You look beautiful Nook" Her dad said to her. "Aww thank you dad!" She said.

"No problem" He replied. Her phone started ringing and she pulled it out of her pocket saying "It's Diana"

"My girlfriend" Her dad mumbled and I laughed saying "Aye, get on that then"

"Shittttt" He said and we both laughed. That shit could work though lowkey, I ain't knockin it. OG should get on that.

"Alright I'm coming" Soleil said before hanging up the phone. "She's outside, I'm finna open the door" She added before rushing out the kitchen.

-

Soleil POV

"Hi babyyy!" Diana said hugging me tightly and I hugged her back saying "Hiii!"

"You look beautiful" She said looking at my outfit.

"Me?! I see you!" I said, she smiled and said "I try now okaaay?"

"Period" I said laughing as I shut the door and locked it behind her, and we headed to the dining room together.

"Hey!" She said greeting everyone and she gave Tremaine a hug first, then walked over to my dad.

"Hi Trayvion" She said with a smile and they hugged.

"Was hannin.." My dad said and they were still hugging, I looked at Tremaine and we both tried not to laugh.

"You look real good" He said as they pulled away and he looked her up and down.