Chapter 17

Tremaine POV

"You finally done?" I asked Soleil through my bluetooth speaker in my car, I was driving to one of my brother's house real quick.

"Yep. Done got my hair, nails, feet and eyebrows done" She said.

"Oooh pull up on me baby girl I wanna see everything" I said.

"You at home?" She asked.

"Nah I'm on my way to my brother O'Shea's house" I said. He's my second oldest brother.

Pronounced O-Shay

"Oh okay, I can pull up there if you want me to." Soleil said.

"Yeah, besides he been wanting to meet you anyway. All my brothers do" I said chuckling.

"Which one is that?" She asked.

"Personally O'Shea is my favorite one. Well, not my favorite, I got love for all my brothers equally. But he's the most understanding and shit and we have the most in common" I said.

"Oooh. Which one is the one you don't have a good relationship with?" Soleil asked.

"That's my oldest brother Jeremiah. The oldest but yet acts like a fuckin child. And then the third oldest is my brother is Travon. I'm the youngest and the fourth. So it's Jeremiah, O'Shea, Travon, then me." I said.

"All hood ass names" Soleil said and we both laughed.

"Lowkey huh" I said.

"I like all of them though, text me the address when you get to a red light so I can get there" Soleil said.

"Aight baby I'll text you right now" I said.

"Okay" She said as we hung up the phone. Shit we just started dating but I want her to meet my siblings already I don't mind.

She can meet my mama later once we're together a bit longer.

Once I got to a red light, I quickly sent her my brothers address locked my phone back up, turning up the music.

-

As I turned the corner to my brothers street, I drove down the block and of course, seen my oldest brother Jeremiah fighting some random nigga in the corner and I sighed.

Here I come to the rescue every fucking time.

I quickly pulled over to the curb and got out the car. I ran over to them and pushed Jeremiah out the way.

"You not gone touching my fucking brother!" I yelled before punching whoever this nigga was in the face and he fell to the ground and me and him started fighting.

"Yea nigga talk to my brother!" Jeremiah yelled egging it on lowkey because now he's being protected, but I'm tired of this shit and his bullshit to be honest.

-

Soleil POV

I turned down the block of the address Tremaine gave me and instantly got nervous.

I'm bout to meet his brothers, and I know it's not his mom or anything but I do want everyone in his family to like me. So I hope they do.

As I drove down the block, I heard a lot of commotion and scrunched my eyebrows. I drove further down and seen Tremaine beating the fuck out of some nigga, and there was another nigga hyping it up from what it looked like.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled driving down, and I pulled over to the side and parked my car as quick as possible, and I got out.

"Baby! Wait- What's going on?!" I yelled running over to him and then I seen another nigga run out the house and over to us.