Chapter 68

Soleil POV

"Hey dad" I said getting in the car with him, he told me he was gonna stop by this weekend and that's exactly what he did.

"Was good Nook" He said kissing my forehead. "You been aight?"

I sighed a little and said "I'm trying"

"Yeah I know. I need you to break this whole thang down to me, how this shit happened wit your sister at the gym" He said as he pulled out his blunt wrap, and I brought the weed.

I pulled out the weed pack that I got for us and handed it to him.

"Nah you finna roll it, you roll neater than me" He said handing me the blunt wrap and I laughed saying "Aight"

As I grabbed the wrap from him and opened my bag of weed I started telling him the whole situation.

"Alright so, me and Tremaine were supposed to go to the gym together but, he had to work a little later so he couldn't go with me. So I went by myself" I started off.

"Mhm" My dad said.

"And I could just feel... Feel I was being followed or something. I just knew it, I should've stayed my ass home, but I really needed to get this work out in. So I went to the gym and I was there for about an hour, did some cardio, all that, and then I see Desireè, her dumb ass friend, and Desireè's boyfriend walk in the gym." I said.

"Why the fuck is her boyfriend always in the mix? Weird ass nigga prolly like you or something" He said.

"Well he has tried to flirt with me at raising caines, and I told Tremaine and he beat his ass." I said.

"See- I should beat his ass too. I'm sick of cuh, for real My dad said and I chuckled saying "It's okay"

"Continue though" He said.

"Aight so, I seen them walk in and already knew they were on some bullshit so I just went and decided I wanted to leave early because I wasn't here for it" I said.

"Mhm" My dad said, just listening.

"So I went and headed to the locker where I put my stuff in, and as I'm unlocking it and grabbing my things, the three of them come and harass me, as usual. They were provoking me and dad I kept hearing what you were telling me in my head to not let her get to me and shit so, that's what I was trying to do" I said.

"I know Nook.." He said.

"I really was trying. But they kept saying lil shit, and then leaning over me, saying what you gone do and blah blah. Provoking me. And she kept saying how her and mom don't love me, how mom says I ain't shit. All this crap." I said and my dad took a deep breath shaking his head.

"So her friend got mad because I called her long chin-"

"AHHHHHHH" My dad said laughing hard as fuck and I laughed too saying "Dad I'm so serious, her chin hits the floor"

"Ahhhhh cuzzzzz" He said and I laughed and shrugged.

"Aye, it is what it is. I call it like I see it, I can't lie about it" I said chuckling.

"Wooo shit. Anyways continue" He said.

"Soon as I called her that, her friend hit me and we started fighting in the gym. And then Desireè jumps in" I said.

"Nah. Oh hell nah." My dad said looking at me.

"Yep" I said.

"Nah. Look me in my face right now and tell me that" My dad said.

I looked him right in the eyes and said "Desireè jumped in the fight. And I whooped both of them. EASY." I said.

"Aight I'm gone have to talk to Desireè because this getting outta hand." My dad said.