Chapter 32

Y'all already know how I am 😭

To be continued chileeee lmao

Soleil POV

"What you want me to do?" Tremaine asked walking closer to me, then he looked down at me and I blushed.

"You know what I want you to do.." I said. He looked me up and down before he swiped everything off of my dresser. He roughly picked me up and sat me on top of it, and smashed his lips onto mine.

He got in between my legs and gripped my neck gently while kissing me, when he pulled away he went straight for my neck.

"Mmm" I moaned feeling him kiss and suck on it while pulling the straps down on my dress which made my titties immediately pop out.

He kissed down to my chest, and slipped one nipple in his mouth while massaging my other boob. I looked down at him and held the back of his head, biting my lip.

I moaned softly feeling his tongue moving in circular motion around it, then he started sucking on my nipple which was getting me wetter.

"Mmm" He groaned pulling away from my nipple and he kissed down my stomach, and reached his arms up and rubbed on my titties. I licked my lips and held onto the dresser tilting my head back.

"That feels so good baby" I moaned softly closing my eyes. He lifted himself up completely and kissed on my neck.

"I gotta compliment every part of your body.. You so beautiful" He said in my ear and I smiled as I got chills.

"Aww.. Thank you baby" I said as he picked me up from the dresser and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"You're welcome Mookie" Tremaine said carrying me to the bed, and he slowly laid me down and hovered over me.

He gave me a kiss before moving to my jawline, sucking on it and dragging his tongue to my neck, I closed my eyes and was breathing heavily from the feeling. This man knows all my spots.

Tremaine grabbed the brim of my panties and slowly took them off of me, dropping them to the floor. He grabbed the whip cream spray can and sprayed it on my titties, and down my stomach.

He looked me in my eyes and winked at me, I blushed.

He then leaned down and flattened his tongue, licking and sucking the whip cream off of my left boob and I held the back of his head looking down at him.

"Mmm" I moaned, I could tell he was enjoying himself and that satisfied me.

He closed his eyes and dragged his tongue to my right boob and sucked the whip cream off of it, dragging his hand down my body and this shit felt so good.

I was breathing heavily, feeling him move his tongue down my stomach, licking the whip cream off and he sucked on my stomach, near my belly button and I opened my legs a little bit more.

Throwing a hint, I wanted the head sooo bad. He had me feening.

"Mm" He mumbled dragging his tongue all the way down to my pussy. He literally licked the entire top part of my body clean.

Tremaine reached over and grabbed the ice cube tray from the nightstand. I smiled a little bit, I never done this before but I'm down to try whatever with Tremaine. Shit, let's do it.

And I was so curious to how this felt.

-

Tremaine POV

I opened her legs and held her thighs down, as I was eating I felt her grind on my face slowly. And she know a nigga love that shit.

Her legs slightly shook letting out a loud moan. I could already feel her wetness dripping down my beard, and that shit turned me on more than I already was.