Chapter 27

Soleil POV

"Soleilllll! Heyyy!" Gina, my neighbor said to me waving from across the street.

"Was good G!" I said to her.

"Come here, I wanna show you my new puppy!" She said.

"Ooh okay" I said, I was just finna smoke but I'll wait till I'm done talking to her.

I walked across the street and she grabbed her puppy, and held it in her arms.

"Awww a lil pit bull" I said petting it.

"Yeah, it's a new born. I named her Max" Gina said.

"Aww, if I ever get a dog I'ma name it chop" I said and she scrunched her eyebrows.

"Chop?" She said.

"Yeah, like pork chop" I said.

"Ha! Why pork chop?" She asked.

"I don't know, I just like the name" I said shrugging.

Quick note: I forgot to tell y'all in my storytimes but about a month ago me and Tremaine got a pitbull along with our cat we already have, and the dog's name is Chop and the kitten's name is Drakeo as y'all know lmao. Chop stays at Tremaine's house and Drakeo stays at mine.

"Can I hold Max?" I asked her.

"Yeah of course" She said handing her to me and I held it.

"Aww, so cute.." I said petting it while holding it.

"You look so pretty, are you about to go somewhere?" Gina asked me.

"Nah, I just got home actually. And thank you" I said.

"No problem, Soleil we really gotta hang out. One day you should spend the night" She said.

"I be so busy with work, and catering to my man, I'm so sorry" I said chuckling.

"It's okay, I get it. I'm ready to hang whenever you are" She said.

"For sure" I said.

"Is your man at your house right now?" Gina asked me.

"Not yet" I said.

"Well how about you come in and-"

"Ahh!" I yelled.

"What? What's wrong?" Gina asked me.

"The puppy just pissed on my damn hand" I said handing her back to Gina and she laughed.

"Mannnn that shit ain't funny" I said.

"I'm sorry, you want me to get you a-"

"Nah, I'm fine I'ma go home and wash my hands" I said.

"Come back when you're done" Gina said, and just then Tremaine was pulling up.

"Nevermind." Gina said sighing.

"Ugh" I said in disgust holding my hand away from me as I ran across the street.

"Aye Mookie, you good?" Tremaine asked me as he got out the car and he walked over to me.

"Feel my hand." I said and he touched it.

"It's wet and warm" He said scrunching his eyebrows.

"Yeah I know, Gina's puppy peed on it" I said and his eyes widened.

"Cuh what the fuck, why would you tell me to touch it?!" Tremaine yelled and I laughed running in the house and he ran after me.

"Tremaine move!!" I yelled laughing as he tried to put his hand in my face.

Soleil & Tremaine (A love story) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें