Chapter 40

Soleil POV

"Somebody's tired" Tremaine said as he opened his front door for me, I just got off work from a 10 hour shift and I was tired. Extremely tired. So I went home and showered first, then made my way to Tremaine. He had the day off so he was just chillin today.

"Very" I said as he gave me a hug, then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he shut the door behind us. He carried me to his room, and laid me on the bed.

I sat up a bit and he said "Mm mm, lay back baby, you been working all day"

I nodded my head and laid down, feeling him take my shoes off for me. "Let daddy give you a lil massage" He said, and I smiled.

This man is so good to me.

"Aww, okay" I said. "Sit up for me real quick" Tremaine said, I sat up as he told me to and he slid his hands under my shirt slowly lifting it up and off of my body.

He leaned in slowly, burying his face in my neck and he kissed on it softly while unhooking my bra, and once he did, my titties popped out.

"Mm" He mumbled looking down at them and I smiled. "Mhm" I said.

He then took his shirt off, and pulled me closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and we were body to body, and I felt his hands rubbing and gently
squeezing all over my back.

I closed my eyes and bit my lip. "Mmm" I moaned softly, definitely needed this.

"Just relax Mookie.." He said in my ear, kissing on my neck while rubbing all over me, I wrapped my arms around his neck resting my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for this" I said. "You know I got chu" Tremaine said, he then repositioned himself and sat behind me, and gripped my titties beginning to massage them.

"Ooh" I moaned, feeling my body get chills from how good this felt. He leaned in and sucked on my neck, giving it soft kisses. I reached my hand back and held the back of his neck while biting my lip.

"Mmm" I moaned softly, tilting my head back just a little. My phone started ringing and I sighed in frustration.

"Oh my goshhhh" I said and Tremaine laughed.

"It's aight baby, who is it?" He asked as I pulled it out from my purse.

"Um I'm not sure" I said looking at the number.

"Hello?" I answered putting the phone to my ear.

"Soleil?" I heard Dr.Lacy say. My mother's doctor when she's at the hospital.

"Oh Dr.Lacy! Hi, how are you?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows a bit.

"I'm doing well, how are you?" He asked me.

"I'm okay thank you." I said.

"No problem, I was calling because your mother left the program and checked into the hospital this afternoon, about two hours ago. She was paranoid, hallucinating and all." He said and my jaw dropped.

It ain't even been a week yet.

"What?" I said in disbelief and Tremaine looked at me with concern since he couldn't hear the conversation.

"Yeah, we detected a few hard drugs such as meth, cocaine, and heroin... So we definitely had to flush that out of her system because her stomach bloated up again." Dr.Lacy said.