Chapter 77

Tremaine POV

"Wassup man, I'm just tryna get home to my girl" I said to O'Shea and Travon as I walked in the house, they talking bout we all need to talk.

So here I am.

"Get in here cuh" O'Shea said.

"What's going on" I said walking in, and when I seen Jeremiah I laughed and walked my ass right back out.

"Tremaine!" Travon said.

"Not finna be in the house wit an opp" I said as I was walking to my car.

"Nigga I'm yo brother!" Jeremiah yelled walking out the house.

"Aint shit to me cuh, fuck outta here" I said.

"And that's why yo scary ass walking away!" Jeremiah yelled and I looked back at him.

"Was tha deal nigga?" I said walking up on him.

"Aye- Nah nah nah nah" O'Shea said getting in between us.

"Here we fuckin go" Travon said.

"Stop fuckin saving this nigga!" I yelled. If he asking for it, let him get his ass whooped.

That's how I look at it.

"This nigga always gotta act like a fuckin child!" Jeremiah yelled.

"You said I'm scary so was hannin gangland?" I said. "Move out my way cuh!" I said to O'Shea.

"No! We brothers and y'all fought enough times already" O'Shea said.

"He not my brother, I'm tired of y'all saying that! Blood don't make us shit. Y'all always babying him and that's because he ain't did the shit to y'all! He did it to me, can't nobody tell me how to fuckin feel bout the shit cuh, Crip street y'all pissin me off" I said.

"Nigga we just tryna-"

"Man I don't care!" I yelled and O'Shea pushed me saying "Calm yo ass down!"

I shoved him back and said "Don't push me nigga!" And Travon got in between us saying "Damn y'all niggas trippin what the fuck is wrong wit y'all damn!"

"What isn't wrong wit this nigga" Jeremiah said and I just punched him, and he flew back.

Because I ain't got the patience and I'm tired of hearing him run his mouth.

"Tremaine! Really cuh?!" Travon yelled as him and O'Shea tried to help Jeremiah up.

"Yeah Chuck that shit up mothafucka, keep talking that shit, y'all mothafuckas weird nigga dead homies" I said walking to my car.

"What the fuck we supposed to tell mama when she fuckin ask bout this shit nigga?!" O'Shea yelled.

"Tell her she only got one real nigga for a son, and that's me. Dead homies" I said getting in my car.

"Man fuck you cuh" O'Shea said.

Now all the sudden he switch up but it's coo.