At this moment, a black silk thread as thin as a cow's hair came out of the door, and swished into his palm.

    This is Miss Yuzi.

    It has the word "in" written on Osamu Dazai's palm.

    The detective is inside.

    This is the absolute worst case scenario.

    Osamu Dazai's face was a bit unnatural, his brain was running fast, thinking about whether to escape.

    He sent Miss Yuko the moment Kunikida Doppo appeared, based on whether Edogawa Ranpo was in the detective agency as the benchmark for the follow-up plan, but I don’t know why it came back so slowly, Dazai Osamu came to the door only come out.

    Forget it, just keep doing nothing...

    Just before Osamu Dazai ordered Kunikida Doppo to be stunned, the door opened.

    Kunikida Doppo's attitude immediately became respectful: "Mr. Ranpo."

    Ranpo Edogawa, whom Osamu Dazai didn't want to see, appeared at the door. He glanced at Osamu Dazai and spoke casually.

    "Since you're here, come in and have a seat, Mr. Weiren is also inside."

    Osamu Dazai raised his eyes and refused decisively.

    "Forget it, Edogawa-kun."

    Edogawa Luanpo was displeased: "Call me Luanpo, even a famous detective."

    The title 'Edogawa-kun' is not a special case, almost all the policemen and reporters call him that. But for some reason, it seemed so strange to say this title from Osamu Dazai.

    "Ranpo-kun." Dazai Osamu said kindly: "You don't need to sit down, I just hope you can explain clearly to this person that we are not hostile this time." Edogawa Ranpo resolutely refused: "No.

    "

    Seeing that Osamu Dazai hesitated, he said lazily, "Staying at the crime scene for a whole day is the same as one second for me, Dazai-kun.

    " There is a way to escape in front of me, so why regret it here.

    It's just that he is wavering in his heart.

    Osamu Dazai's smile froze, and then he obediently followed into the office like a student who has been deducted a small red flower.

    Kunikida Doppo was a little confused, but out of trust in Edogawa Ranpo, he also followed.

    Osamu Dazai saw Aoike Lianyang at a glance, he closed his eyes, curled up as if his stomach hurt, leaned on the sofa, his complexion was much paler than when he just went upstairs, and there were many beads of sweat on his forehead. Fragile like dewdrops on a spider's web, a rare weakness.

    The unsightly white hair crouched in front of him watching, propping his chin with his hands.

    hand?