The whole room was as quiet as if it was wrapped in a sound-absorbing sponge, completely silent.

    Suddenly, a sigh sounded.

    Osamu Dazai appeared in front of Aoike Lianyang at some point, grabbed his wrist and raised it up. He glanced at Qingchi Lianyang who was still in a daze, exerted force on his hands, and then spoke.

    "Open your mouth."

    Aochi Lianyang let go of his fist when his wrist hurt from being pinched, and opened his mouth foolishly after listening to Osamu Dazai's words.

    Two seconds later, he let out an unconscious sound of doubt from his throat.

    "Eh?"

    "Eh, what?"

    Dazai Osamu ripped off Aoike Lianyang's mask angrily, then showed him the pinch marks on the palm of his hand, and finally held Aoike Lianyang's hand again, and clicked On his lower lip, on that patch of deep red, there was a row of teeth marks.

    "A high school girl, you pinched yourself and bit your lips."

    Qingchi Lianyang pulled his thoughts away from what happened just now, and blinked slowly.

    "I just..."

    "Go to see a doctor for self-harm. This is not a psychiatric clinic... Ah, forget it."

    Osamu Dazai muttered something in front of him, but then suddenly thought of something, the words turned abruptly, and the corners of his lips seemed to be mocking himself After tugging, he pressed Qingchi Lianyang's head, forcing him to look directly at him, and said slowly.

    "You really have zero points in interpersonal communication, Qingchi."

    A question mark appeared on Qingchi Lianyang's head.

    Why can't he understand Osamu Dazai? What human interaction?

    Seeing his stupid appearance as if his brain was overloaded and burnt out, Osamu Dazai burst out laughing. At the same time, he ruffled Aoike Renyang's hair like a puppy, and said while making a fuss.

    "I didn't even ask a question, so I'm sure I won't tell you?" "

    I said Aoike, we are friends."

    The last word, Dazai Osamu deliberately slowed down, although the voice was not loud, but it was very clear, like thunder As if, Qingchi Lianyang's barely maintained brain was completely burned out.

    He completely crashed, halfway through the evasion, and stood there like a sculpture.

    ……What friend?

    Osamu Dazai made up his mind to play tricks, probably because he thought it was rare for Lianyang Aoike to look like this, and he didn't play for nothing, so he lowered his hand, stroked the smooth cheeks of the young man twice, and raised his chin, like a molesting bastard .

    Of course, it's the suave kind.

    "Edogawa Ranpo can be your friend, why not me?"