"how warm did they say, poached or scrambled?" Gray teased. I groan. 

"Neither one! They're taking care of it! Natsu managed to hatch Happy so I guess he's got a knack for this." Lucy scolded the ice mage. 

"Yeah, I wouldn't have too much faith in him, he may have hatched Happy but the last time I asked him to take care of Kilala for the day he lost her." I deadpanned at that memory. 

"Meow!" Kilala wiggled her tail. 

"That's a memory I won't forget." Alastor agreed. 

"Let's peek in on the nest," Erza suggested, placing her hand on their door knob. 

"Natsu? Happy?" Lucy called out to the two idiots. It was dark inside. 

Kilala spotted them laying flat face in the living room. 

"Hey, what the heck... happened?" I ran up to the Dragon Slayer to check up on them to see if they were still alive. I also noticed the egg was hatched too. 

"Looks like salmonella. They must've eaten the whole thing raw." Gray teased again. I nudge his hips causing him to wince in pain. 

"Knock it off! I didn't bring you here to taunt them." I yelled at him. My attention was soon distracted when something passed by us in a flash. 

"Whoa. What was that?" Gray asked seeing it too. 

"Not sure. We'll find out once I've run it through." Erza said taking out her sword. Lucy and I got out of the way when She started swinging her sword randomly. 

I gasped when Natsu caught Erza's blade with his bare hands. "Please don't swing your sword at the baby." He begged. I almost panic at the word 'baby'. There's no way he figured out that I was pregnant. How would he know? 

"You okay, Natsu?" Lucy worriedly asked him. 

Erza made his sword vanish at the same time a weird thing appeared.  "Hey. There ya are." Natsu smile on whatever the 'thing' was. 

"What the hell is that 'thin'?" I kneel down to get a better look at it. 

"No idea, but we sure did keep it toasty." Happy replied turning over on his back scaring the living daylights out of Kilala. "It wasn't easy. Ten days we went without sleeping." Happy yawns. 

"It does have a certain charm to it, up close." Erza smiles at the small creature. 

"Yup. I've seen uglier fur balls." Gray agreed.  

"Wah.." It pokes its head out. I don't even know how to describe this thing. It just that's it's green and I guess it is kinda cute.

---------

Kemo-Kemo: Where did I come from? Where am I going? Was I born for a reason? My first days of life were filled with questions, but instead of answers, I found warm hands and gentle smiles. I found that I didn't need to answer every question. That affection was enough.