|| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||

Start from the beginning

...St Louis Cathedral...

Klaus is looking out the window of the bell tower at the pounding rain, while Dahlia paces impatiently behind him. His phone rings, but when he sees it's Rosalind, he ignores it furiously.

"My deadline has come and gone, and yet you bring me here" Dahlia says.

"I find it fitting. This is where Freya plotted her own treachery" Klaus says.

"When I granted you the strength to overcome that dagger's curse, I assumed you would thank me by taking swift and merciless action" Dahlia says.

"Am I allowed to traipse around in this monsoon you created?" he asks.

Dahlia rubs her hands together and blows on them, which seems to cause Klaus a momentary degree of pain.

"This storm is to stop you family from running with the children! So, I wonder...are you having second thoughts about standing against them? They are the family, after all, who left you here to rot" he doesn't answer "maybe your love for the little hybrid is clouding your mind a bit..."

Klaus turns to face her and scowls at Dahlia.

"I assure you, there are no second thoughts" he growled.

"We struck a bargain for the benefit of your children, so that she would be delivered to me safely and be content by the presence of her father. Make no mistake...I will take them...with or without you" Dahlia says.

"Let me be clear about one thing, witch" he smirks.

Dahlia rolls her eyes dramatically.

"You need me. I know my siblings better than anyone. Their strengths, their weaknesses. They are a powerful and determined lot! Perhaps capable of evading you for the short year you have until your slumber begins anew!" he shouts.

Dahlia sighs in frustration, knowing that he's right.

"You may well lose everything. But, I know how to vanquish those who stand against us, and that is exactly what I intend to do" he says.

Dahlia sighs again and curls her hand into a fist, which reverses the spell that caused the storm. When Klaus notices the wind has died down, he smiles.

"The storm has served its purpose. Now, enough delays. I will take what is owed to me, and if the mother resists, or attempts to run, I will kill her myself" Dahlia says sternly and Klaus' heart stopped at her declaration.

No matter how betrayed he was feeling and how much his heart was broke, he couldn't bring himself to think of living in a world without Rosalind.

"I wouldn't worry about that" he covers his pain and turns to leave "What I have planned for Rosalind is far worse than death"

He leaves the room.

...Mikaelson Compound...

It's morning the following day, and Elijah is at the compound, where he is explaining the plan to Rebekah in the courtyard.

"Until Niklaus is found, Marcel and I will scour the city" Elijah says.