69

Yall skip this if you want bcs I honestly  had to search up the whole interview thing-

Harry slowly entered out of the elavater and searched for room 5 until he spotted it at the end of the hallway, he slowly crept towards the door and peaked through it slightly seeing someone but not too clear.

He sighed before finally knocking on the door before entering it seeing a tall man around 60, with a black top, a grey blazer and grey trousers stared Harry before staring at the seat opposite to his desk intending he wanted Harry to sit down.

As Harry did so the man took a file out of his drawer and sat it down on the table "so,  Mr. Harry, what job are you looking to apply here"

Harry's eyes widened, he never really been interviewed but he tried his best not to sound unsure "I applied here to Desktop support" Harry said bluntly whilst feeling himself get nervous.

"Have you ever worked with computers?" Harry knew he was quite good, and after finding out he was working at a company like this many years before he slightly nodded "yes once before but then I had to.. erm" Harry couldn't think of much of an excuse "I had to move to live close to my parent an to help them..?" He said trying not to be unsure.

"It said you were previously a barista, what made you leave that?" Harry thought quickly before trying to respond "not enough money to keep up with bills and food, I.. uhm also wanted to improve my ability with computers?"

The man looked at him unsure of whether to believe Harry or not, as the  interview went back and fourth it finally came to an end, by then now Harry was for sure he probably didn't get the job "right then Harry, we will give you a call on whether we've decided or not"

Harry noded slightly before standing up and quickly thanking the man and heading out of the room.