28

It was a regular wednesday morning where as normally Harry went off for work making Robin alone which made him get bored easy.

Robin was just lying upside down on the sofa cautious to not fall off or something along the lines to that as he watched some youtube on his phone non intrested in anything there was since the internet wasn't his thing.

After a while Robin switched off his phone and sat up walking into the bedroom to rest abit before glancing down to spot a peice  of paper on the ground sticking out from underneath the bed making Robin obviously curious since it was definitly not his since he'd never touched it making it probably Harry's one.

Robin didn't want to snoop around with Harry's things as a normal person wouldn't do but it really got him rather curious as he noticed his name obvioulsy written on the back so it MUST be for him right? 

Robin put his arm out and reached for it grabbing the paper while reading the back, it for sure was his name Robin thought as he flipped the paper over while blushing intensly "did Harry draw this?" Robin asked himself curious.

But at the same time the drawing was very nice, Harry never drew better afterall.

Robin suddenly heard the sound of the door open making him flinch and put the paper back in his place as Harry walked in.