Chapter 75

"Anddd get into place!"

A voice spoke through a mega phone, pointing it's attention further onto the set, as the characters look at eachother awkwardly for a moment before shuffling around, one in the middle of the set, it's body language intending to look as if a song was about to errupt,  the other holding a tamborine as the final one stood to the side with their face held in suprise, ready for them to begin any moment.

"Hey you!" The director spoke, his head twisting like a pigion who just got startled, his words directing towards a shorter boy, best age late teens, who's arms trembled and his hands tightening around the long mic, which hung above one of the actors.

The boy's attention went from the set to the director, who shot daggers at him with just a glare, causing the boy to freeze up no long trembling from nervousness.

"Fucking hell, can no one ACTUALLY do anythign useful around here?! Or do I have to play all the parts huh!"

"Calm down Roy. quit acting as if your a Hollywood director or some shit, who cares if it's wrong, it's a cartoon"

"Mhm, a cartoon with MASSIVE amounts of people tuning in, if they realise that WE directed this single episode we could gain soooo much publicity, your just thinking about the show, not the views"

Leslie rolled her eyes at the shorter men, his scrawny appearence dissgusted her in all aspects.

"Well! Perhaps if we didn't have to pause our production of the show WE made ment to teach lessons to kid, haven't had gotten sooo messed up with your whole gore kink MAYBE we'd still have that duck and red broom, why do we need them anyways! I have spares you KNOW that" she spat.

Roy rolled his eyes at her response, his hand lowering the megaphone "I told you, if we don't have REAL people, unlike that deceased pig and those other two, then there is no plot, there is nothing surrounding them, I don't give shit that they had or have a life out of it, if we don't have them to interest people we don't have a show altogether! That's why only the newer parts aired instead of  our first makings"

Dark red wasn't even a good enough colour to describe Lelie's once usual pale face, "oh will you shut up about that already! We didn't need them in the first place! Now that we've got suspense surrounding the 3 people will just assume it's apart of the plot, why did you even bother to be in production if you're to whiny to give a shit about it!"

 The men's fist tightened before slamming it down on the wooden sides to the chair he sat on, "Because! You know advertisment is my thing, Roy's flakes, Roy's cereal, Roy's Beans you name it! If people see MY shit on there it'll be better for me, plus the credits mention me, I want my name to click in someone's head when they mention me at the end"

"Pfft! Fuck your advertisement, here I thought you came back to help me renew and have OUR son back! Instead you put him, or well puppet him through torture!"

Roy's strained laughter escaped from his mouth at the metion of that, his voice craking abit "OUR?! As if, I only stayed so I didn't have to pay child support for that vedgtable of a child, I honestly have to thank you for getting rid of him, that whole car shit was fucking hilarious! Now quit whining and get me a cigar, I need a smoke break" He spoke as he stood, his frail legs shook with each step as he walked past the casts and stood in front of Leslie, tapping his foot impatiently as she sighed and handed him a cigarette, which he quickly took and walked away whilst lighting it.

(NOTE: Hey guys it's been quite a while- Hope you guys enjoyed and I will make sure to make longer chapters soon! So sorry if it's not the best since its quite rushed)