71

Hey yall sos for not updating in a while- but btw this is abit of a time skip

Robin twirled his cereal feeling bored out of his mind, he had no idea when Harry was to come back so he just decided to eat something whilst watching some television to see if anything intresting was happening.

He sighed before arching his back against the chair just staring up into the ceiling thinking of what to do before he heard a sudden sound comming from the door as he tilted his head to turn to Harry who had his hands full of bags of grocery's.

"Sorry for being abit late, I decided to stop by the shops to get some stuff for tonight" Harry said with a smile as he set the bags down on the kitchen counter.

"Well it took you long enough!! Do you know how boring it is here by myself? I wouldn't have lasted another secound" Harry chuckled at the answer beforegoing over to the sofa and sitting on it slouching slightly.

"Well can't you work from home? It would be much better then me being alone all day" Robin said crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow at Harry "maybe but then I wouldn't be able to focuss with you poating all day" He said jokingly.

"Huh?! Do not!" Harry looked at Robin whilst chuckling still "maybe you don't see itbut trust me, if you were me you'd know that you poat about alot of things" 

Robin felt annoyed by the response "well maybe I'd not be soupset if you stayed h=here more often.." he mummbled as Harry tried making out most of the sentance but wasn't very easy to do so.

"Well.. maybe you could get some type of job? To like make you feel less bored" Robin sighed "Harry. first of all what lunatic would offer me a job? Secound I don't have a resume or any of that shit, AND I don't have any experience"

Harry thought slightly "well you are rather good at singing, maybe you could have something related to that!" Robin blushed from embarresment "well I thought you knew I was quite a good singer but, the only job that I'd probably get for doing something like Kareoke is probably that pub downtown"

Harry raised an eyebrow "since when did they do that there?" Robin shrugged "I went past there once and saw a women in there singing, and then yesterday when I went to get something from downtown it sai they needed someone to fill in for Tuesday nights, Thursday and Sunday"

Harrry felt quite unsure "is it safe? Wouldn't there be any drunk people who would act all weird at that time of night?" 

"Well what if once I'm done you come to pick me up or something? It would be better then me going all alone" Harry considered it slightly "but wait I've never seen a male in the role of that job, do you think they'd allow it?" 

"I think so!" Harry folded his arms "really? Bu-" Harry suddenly stopped from feeling a hand slap the back of his head "ow." 

"Quit saying but, you know what let's place a deal on it!" 

"A deal?" Harry said as Robin nodded "but I need to borrow 10 quid." Robin said as Harry reached into his jeans pocket and grabbed a 10 out of his wallet "now wh-" Harry said before being inturupted "if I get the job I keep the 10 quid, BUT if I don't you get the money back"

Harry laughed for a few secounds at the deal "what?? It's a good deal!" Robin said "so.. if I lose I also lose 10 quid but if I win I get the money I gave you back?" Robin nodded "seems like an unfair deal"

"Hmph, fine! 10 quid AND a penny", "a penny?" Robin nodded whilst smiling "alright then, I'll take it, so then when will you-" 

"On Tuesday at 2:30 PM" Robin said "ok, well then got it, but how are you gonna prove to them insome way that you can get this job or whatever"

"I'm going to show them that males can look good in a dress!" Harry blushed at the idea of Robin wearing a dress but tilted his head for Robin not to glance him going like a tomato at the idea "a dress..?" Robin nodded "yup! A dress, if a female can look good in a suit why can't a male look good in a dress?"

Harry sighs but nods at the statement "good point.. fine then I agree with the deal, but what if they still dont accept that?" Robin thought fr a moment "then their idiots" Robin said smiling "alright then. deal" Harry said extending his arm out for a handshake as Robin happily shook hands with Harry "deal."