31 |Event|

It was about a fifteen minute quite journey since neither of them felt comfortable about speaking to eachother near the Taxi driver.

When both finally got there Harry paid the Taxi and walked up the big stairs leading into a massive house filled with people and some butlers, as both walked in they were greeted by a few people.

At  that point Robin couldn't lie, he was pretty impressed by all of it, he'd never seen anything like it! He glanced around before smiling widly at the long table with stacks of food as Harry spotted Amber wearing a plunge neck split dress (I literly had no other idea tbh-) and she had her hair up in a braided updo and Evelyn in a black sequin dress with her hair half up half down.

He admitted Amber looked quite nice but he could never think of her as anymore then a friend, but before he could think any longer Amber was already running towards him, "Harry! You made it!" She said with a wide smile as Harry smiled back.

"Yeah wouldn't miss it for the world, but I'll say I never knew you were so rich" Harry said as Amber chuckled "yeah I simply grew up here, I would've gotten money from my parents but I'd rather be, independant you know?" Amber replied as Harry nodded before looking for Robin.

"Hey I'll go look for Robin since you know how he is, but it was livley for you to invite us here" Harry said as Amber wanted to roll her eyes "see you later Harry!" She said waving to him before turning back to Evelyn "I just don't get his deal! I dressed all nice and for what? So he would immidietly go to Robin? It's just so annoying!" Amber said while taking some wine from a butler who was passing by.

"He'll come around don't worry" Evelyn replied rolling her eyes at Amber's foolish behaviour "and are you ever going to tell him this is your friend Angela's house and not yours?" Evelyn asked as Amber gave her that look for her to shut it.

"I'm going to go to the restroom see ya" Amber said walking towards it.

*Meanwhile*

Harry was lookign around for Robin picking up a snack from one of the treys as he spotted Robin tasting all kinds of foods like he was in a taste test to see which one was the best, Harry walked over to him which made Robin flinch abit to see Harry just suddenly apeared there "hey Robin" Harry said as Robin gave a goofy smile "hi Harry, weren't you with Amber?" He asked "not anymore, I wanted to check how you were doing" 

"Harry I'm not five, I can take care of myself!" Robin replied as Harry jokingly rolled his eyes at him "sure your not, anyways how's the food?" Harry asked as Robin gave him a thumbs up as Harry looked at Robin's hands and mouth and chuckled abit.

"Robin your hands are covered with icing!" Harry chuckled as Robin looked down "oops- well I'll head to the toilet to wash see you around Harry!" Robin said cheerfully before walking towards the bathroom as Harry sighed before glimpsing Amber come towards him.