*Backstory part 1*

It was once again a quite day, since Robin's mum and dad were rather doing their own thing, Robin's mother, Kristene was once again on the retro telephone that stood on the wall talking to Tracy, her supposide friend who she'd kept bragging about everything good that had been happening currently, meanwhile Robin's dad, Lucas, was filling out some documents.

And Pheobe was just looking through cat videos on youtube since it had gotten quite famous for a particular reason.

For the rest of the family, it was just the same plain old day but not for Robin, Robin's dream to create a kid friendly show with his best pal, Harry, a boy he'd met during college and since then they both dreamed of such a opportunity.

And when it finally came, well it was rather sketchy, the guy offering them the chance was no other then Roy Gribblestone, a man who'd lost both his child during a car accident and his wife after they filled the divorce papers two years back.

But there was nothing else he could really do otherwise, Robin looked in the mirror, he was wearing casual enough clothes to the small interview, it wasn't anywhere too important but Roy had thousands of pounds and could easily help.

Robin grabbed some artwork he'd made in the past two months and went downstairs feeling the whole family completely stop what they were doing and turned to him "going somewhere?" His sister asked as he rolled his eyes.

"Well I'm going with Harry to see someone" he said as Pheobe got what he was saying "don't tell me you're really going to try and make a stupid kids cartoon" Robin's mom nodded in agreement and so did his dad "do you guys really think that I'd just give up?" 

"Well Robin hun, making a silly little kid's cartoon really won't get you anywhere in life, like I mean look at your sister, she got accepted into law school! Plus I don't trust that idiotic Harry with you" Robin looked at his family in disbelief knewing that they'd do some messed up shit.

"You three really think I'm a dissapointment don't you?" The room went silent as his mother tried breaking the silence "well I just don't want you to end up a failier dear, I mean have you seen your uncle Chris? He turned out to be a big dissapointment, and I don't want that happening to you dear" 

"Plus" his father continued "that Harry seems quite like a uhm.. queer"  Robin couldn't believe it "of course you guys don't trust me! You never have! It has always been Pheobe this Pheobe, that since she born! You guy don't care about my feelings! You just care wether I'm a dissapointment or not!" 

Robin waited for an answer but no one dared to say a word "fine I'll go then, and I'll prove you three wrong!" Robin said slamming the door walking to where he'd meet Harry.