68

Harry stood infront of the building unsure of whether to go in or to wait for a few more minutes.

He sighed whilst deciding to just take a shot at it, he really only had one chance at this and he wasn't going to screw it up just like that, he sighed once more before taking a couple of steps towards the building finally entering it and glancing around his surroundings.

It wasn't to fancy but neither was it not, it had a large lounge on the right side of the main entrance with a long couch, a clear table with some coffe mug stains remaining, a soft rug and some lights that hung down the ceiling.

He spotted someone working at the receptionist, it was a women around her mid 50's slumped back on her chair whilst doing something on the laptop.

Harry pressumed he had to go there for the whole appointment thing, he didn't know why but his heart was slightly racing, finally after a good minute or so he gathered up the corage to go to the receptionist.

Taking a few steps forward until he reached right infront of the desk just enough to spot what she was doing on the computer, the woman wasn't working at all but instead playing a game on the computer.

"Erm exuse me" Harry said trying to get her attention but instead she gave him a quick glance and almost fell back from being startled, Harry found it abit strange but didn't bother questioning it.

"What is it sir" she said in a questionable stern voice "I'm here for the job intervie-"

"Name please" 

Harry just looked at her in annoyance, she was quite rude afterall "Uhm.. Harry" he said as the women searched the first name up "last name?", "Just Harry" the lady sighed at the response and viewed the latest upcoming interview "floor 16 Room 5"

Harry whispered a slight thank you before heading for the elevator