63

Harry woke up with a slight headache as he glanced around him frantickly unaware of where he was, he really only noticed a large completely blank hallway that  almost seemed as if it was a mirror showing his reflection against it.

"Where the fuck am I?" He said as he continued looking in every direction wondering where he was.

He eventualy stood up walking around and calling Robin's name desperatly but slowly started to become aware that he wasn't fully awake, maybe a lucid dream.

Harry started to walk thinking of how strange this dream was, sure he had weird ones before but never like this, it almost seemed abandoned due to how empty it was with all of the doors Harry could find practily locked.

The hallway seemed to stretch for miles and miles down until Harry eventualy bumped into the wall causing him to fall back as he realised he was at the end already, he sprung back up to his feet feeling the wall around him until he noticed ANOTHER hallway.

Except this one was much more noticable to go down as he could already spot some doors at the end, and since he didn't want to go all the way back he decided to explore down it, it was only a dream afterall.

As he slowly walked down he noticed the once bright lights become more fainted almost causing Harry to go all the way back but he decided to continue until he stopped once again seeing another pair of doors.

But it was much stranger now, it was a pair of double doors that seemed to be completely  rusted around it making it completely stiff.

He sighed before feeling the need to finally open it, as he entered he looked around him trying to get a clue of where he was, it only seemed as if he was in a surgical room.

He first spotted a pair of cyan curtains and next to it some kind of TV on the further right, and on the left where it seemed to be a machine with several multicoloured buttons on it, some trays with knifes and needles on it and strangely a yellow and blue tin can costume.

And finally in the middle he found a large white silky blanket with some blood stains covering something underneeth it, Harry presumed it was probably a surgeon table if this was a surgical room.

Harry decided to explore some more before he heard a light sob comming from underneeth the blanket making Harry curious.

He slowly grabbed the blanket and yanked it off before falling back at the imagery, he saw Robin but as what he used to be before they were turned human.

Robin was laid on the table with his forest green feathers stained with wine red blood, and his hospital gown that hung to about his knees  had a large hole in the middle where he noticed Robin's remains scattered on the bed and on the floor as his eyes were completely blank, lifeless even.

Harry stared in complete shock before hearing the sob again this time knowing it wasn't from Robin.

Harry spotted a young yellow colourded boy with frizzy blue hair and blueish overalls with a D carved on it sitting on a small chair besides Robin as Harry recognised the small boy as.. Doi?

"D-Doi?" Harry said in a shoocken tone as the boy stared at him with tears rolling down his cheeks "why did you do it?" He asked as Harry stared in confusment shaking rapitly "wh-why did I do what?" He asked.

"Why did you leave? Why didn't you take us with you?" The boy questioned as Harry tried replying back "I.. I had too! It didn't let me leave with you and Robin.." 

"Plus you couldn't leave, your.. dead.." Harry said as tears formed "but you didn't know then that I was dead.. did you?" Harry was at lost for words.

"I-I'm sorry Doi.." Doi stared at Harry with his once tearful expression now into a more angry one "you knew that something would happen too us when you took off" Doi replied before looking at Robin's lifeless body.

"Now look what happened" he said in a serious tone as Harry felt himself burst into tears "I'm.. sorry I-I didn't mean too" he said as Doi's once emerald green pupils now turn into completely white not even being able to spot any form of life left in him.

"It's your fault", "wh-what?" 

"It's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's you fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's you fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's your fault it's you fault it's your fault it's your fault"

Doi repeated and repeated in a completely different voice as the lights flickered on and off with the once blank television now turned on almost maulfunctioning as Harry continue too cry before he heard someone snap their findgers making Doi fall to the ground rapidly shaking as if he was having a seizure before he turned off as if he was a robot.