46

Amber walked up the old, frail staircase leading up towards her small apartment as she opened the door letting her in.

She stared around her empty apartment filled with scattered clothes and towards the completely smashed TV with the remote controller still sticking out of it.

She set her coat on the hanger's next to the door as she started heading towards the bathroom looking at herself in the mirror.

A storm of rage filled up inside as her grip to the sink tightened before she let out a loud painful scream, crying at the same time.

She continued to scream in agony for about 2-3 minutes slowly comming to a halt looking back at herself noticing her mascara was completely ruined and messed up.

In a fit of rage, she felt her  fist let go of the sink and immidietly prepare to demolish the mirror.

*SMASH*

Shards of glass flew all over the bathroom floor as she slowly but swiftly brang her fist away from the destroyed mirror as she inspected it, her wrists and knuckles were filled with sharp glass sticking out of it bleeding intesley as she just took a breath to calm her down.

Her head looked down towards a larger peice of glass, big enough to see her whole face clearly as she just continued to stare at it tilting her head slightly as a malicious grin sprung across her face.

She slowly brang her other hand and picked the glass close enough "if you really want that lil faggot instead of me then so be it, but don't say I didn't warn you hun" She spoke placing the glass back down and instead grabbing her phone from her pocket and going on to the work group chat, removing Harry first before sending something.

She went to the kichen and wrapped her wrist and knuckles up in bandages.