45

so yall ik i didnt show amber and harry together but i dont think anyone cares-

*time skip to 2 weeks later*

Harry and Amber sat down across eachother at the small cafe sipping their drinks, "so.." Amber said as Harry's eyes darted towards her.

"What did you want to speak to me about?" She asked before noticing a nervouse smile across Harry's face.

"Amber.. I uhm, I know we have been 'dating' for the past few weeks... but I need to tell you something" Amber looked at him brightly, already imagining him to kiss her or some shit "well go on" 

Harry sighed before placing his cup of coffee down and just stared at her blankly "is something wrong?" She asked "I think.. I think I really do like.."

"Oh Harry! I like you too!" Amber said with a wide smile as Harry just bit his lip "Robin.." Harry's response made Amber's eyes dialate from a mix of anger and shock "did I do something? Did he say something?" 

"No.. no it's not you.. it's my god damn feeling, and also Amber, I don't think I can view us being more then friends, I just don't like you that way" 

"I see" Amber responded before standing up, I better leave now, it was fantastic to see you Harry" She said walking out as Harry looked slightly guilty.