52

As Harry came back to the apartment he felt himself halt from opening the door as guilt and shame botled up inside of him, he felt ashamed of having to face Robin and tell him what happened, knowing that either way Robin would be dissapointed.

As he managed to push himself to open the door he immidietly ran towards the bedroom and shut it behind him as he leaned against it sobbing abit loud.

As Robin noticed Harry running to the bedroom and the audible crying, he felt as if something was definitley wrong.

Robin got up and flung his book on the couch before heading towards the bedroom door "Harry? What's going on?" He asked as he tried opening the door "nothing! Just go away! Please.." Harry said in a stressed and uneased tone as Robin needed to know what was up.

"Harry let me in" Robin said struggling to open the door "just please Harry, I want to know what's going on with you!" Harry hesitated for a moment but eventually stood up allowing Robin to enter.

"Harry what the fu-" Robin said before stopping in his track and immidietly walking towards the sobbing Harry kneeling down to him "Harry what's wrong?" 

"We're going to get evicted.." Harry said as afew tears rolled down his face.

"What do you mean?" Robin asked as Harry just looked up at him with a tearful expression as Robin just sat next to Harry and looked at him.

"I got fired.." Robin stared at him stunned, not mad or ashamed but just shock "why? How?!" Robin stammered as Harry just sat silent, "oh Harry.. it's alright" Robin said lifting up his chin as Harry stared into Robin's eyes.

"Amber did it" Harry said as he looked away feeling ashamed to make eye contact with Robin "what?!" 

Harry just bit his lip "you were right.. I'm sorry I doubted you about her.. she really is a monster! And now because of me we're going to get evicted!" Harry said while trying not to cry as Robin noticed.

"Harry look at me, no matter what happens nothing will ever be your fault, it's Amber's fault for causing this and I'll continue to tell you this until you know it"

"It isn't your fault and it's never has been, if anything it's my fault.. I knew Amber was doing this and I should've told you, even if you didn't believe me it's still my fault.." Robin said as Harry glanced at him.

"No..no it's never been your fault, I should have trusted you more, all you've done is supported me in everything" Harry said stuttering abit still trying to keep his emotions together.

As Robin noticed he immidietly knew what Harry was trying not to do "Harry.. could you do something for me?" Robin asked as Harry nodded "cry" Harry looked slightly stunned "wh-what do you me-mean?" 

"I know what your trying to do.. I don't care if you cry infront of me, just cry I don't want you to be in pain" Harry stared down and immidietly started to cry as Robin pulled Harry in as Harry sobbed loudly into his chest.

Robin just put his chin on Harry's head and just started crying slightly too.

After a while Harry had eventually calmed down and just fell asleep feeling absolutely exaughsted.