13

Robin entered the house to see Harry on the sofa not looking very pleased.

"Robin, the fuck were you?" Harry said in an annoyed tone as Robin thought for a momment on what to say staring down on the floor before Harry stood up and came over to stand in front of Robin noticing the leather jacket.

"Robin who's jacket is this? Because I know this is neither mine nor yours" Harry said waiting for a reply "well uhm, I went out to uhm.. explore? And I forgot my jacket so someone noticed and gave me theirs?" Robin said making Harry look at him in disbelief "so a complete stranger noticed you were cold and gave you their jacket?" Robin nodded hoping Harry could lay off his back "why were you even out?" Robin thought for another moment "because I was hungry and there was barely anything!" Harry sighed walking over to the fridge opening it to see it stacked with food and drinks "so you call this nothing?" Robin gulped "barely anything I liked! So I simply went out, come on Harry don't you trust me?" Robin said as he took off the jacket and put it on the hanger before walking over to the bedroom.

Harry stared in disbelief as he closed the fridge and sat down on the couch again, what was up with Robin? He thought before deciding to head straight to bed.