33

Robin stood their completley baffled at the scene feeling his eyes water and his cup almost slipping from his grasp as he turned around and headed out placing the cup on a butlers tray on the way.

"Hold on a minute Clair" Evelyn said before running after Robin

He wasn't planning to go yet since he had no money for a cab but he felt hurt that he thought he'd had the slightest chance with Harry.

Robin just sat down on one of the steps leading up to the masion and just sobbed quietly "Robin!" Evelyn said before sitting next to him gasping for air "gosh it's so hard to run on heels" she said takingone off as Robin stared at her "what do you want, aren't you happy for Amber?" Robin said as Evelyn glanced at him and sighed.

"I uhm, I knew she could be a total bitch sometime, but I'd never think she'd go this far.." Evelyn sighed "then why are you friends with her?" Robin asked as she stared back "I've known her since College, and she was just so nice back then... I couldn't ever think she'd do any shit like this, but then she changed"

"But I know Harry doesn't like her back" Robin halted "how would you know? You have never experianced this" 

"I have, back then it doesn't mean everything will go as it went for me since everyone is different, but I know for sure Harry likes you more then a friend", "you really think so?" Robin asked as Evelyn smiled "I know so, your all he speaks about! All he worries about, and it angers Amber to this level" 

Robin sighed before speaking again "has she ever done something like this before?" Robin asked as Evelyn stared up trying to remember "yeah some dude back in university, she loved him to bits, she'd stalk him, to ruin any kind of close relation ships with people she suspected had a crush on him and threaten" 

"Just like how she is doing to Harry and you" Robin stared at her in diselief "so she is stalking us?" Evelyn noded as Robin thought for a moment "and how about you?" Robin said as Evelyn stared in confusion "Hm?"

"Why are you helping me?" Evelyn stared fowards before answering "because I've been through a simular scenerio" 

"Well go on and tell me it, maybe I don't know, it might help me.." Evelyn sighed atthe response "well back in College I shared a room with this gorgouse girl, she was kind, pretty and smart, I knew I'd never had a chance with her but she started gaining feelings, but she brushed them away knowingly that her parents could never accept her"

"So she tried dating any other man to replace her feelings for me, it only hurt me more and made her more desperate and eventualy she gave in and we've been dating since then" Robin stared in shock "so who is it?" 

"You don't know her but her name is Clair, and well I told her about the recent events and she agrees that Harry likes you for sure, you just don't know it yet" both chuckled before chatting more.