53

It was a silent and awkward day for the both, since it was the one day they dreaded, especially Harry.

As both were eating their spaughetti, Robin noticed Harry's nervousness from both his facial expressions and his fork scraping against the plate which slightly annoyed him since he wasn't fond of noises exactly.

"Harry.. I know your nervouse too, but everthing will be alright! We can ask the landlord to spare us a month" Robin said as Harry gave out a loud sigh "I know, it's just.. even if we DO get a month spared, then we'll have double, and I still can't find a job!" Harry groaned as Robin stared at him.

Robin let out a small sigh before placing his cuttlery down and reached out before helding Harry's hand making Harry blush slightly.

"Harry, it'll be alright! Plus, even if anything happens I KNOW we can get through it, we will figure it out together, alright?" Robin said as Harry's attention came from their hands to Robin's eyes "ok.."

Harry felt glad he had Robin, otherwise who'd known what life would be like, as both awkwardly smiled at eachother for abit, their attentions suddenly shifted towards a loud, sudden know comming from the door.

"I can go-" Robin said before briefly being inturupted by Harry "no, it's fine" Harry said with a much calmer sigh, as he stood up to get it Robin just stared and sighed hoping for the best to come.

As Harry stepped towards the door he hesitated briefly feeling extremely nervous to even open the door slight, he brang himself to grip the doorknob with one hand, and grab his batch of keys to open the door with his other.

He unlocked the door and quickly opened it feeling himself tense up before staring within slight shock within whom was on the other side of the door.

"Evelyn?" Harry asked staring widly at her as she just gave an impatient sigh looking at him "took you long enough doofus" she said in her normal sassy tone.

"What on earth are you doing here?" Harry said furrowing his eyebrows as Evelyn just glimpsed at him "wanted to check how you were doing, since.. you know" 

"I think I do" Harry replied "well you should leave, the landlord is comming soon and I don't want to lower my chance on negotiating with him" Evelyn chuckled abit at the response making Harry slightly confused.

"Harry.. the landlord isn't comming" Harry stared in disbelief as Robin noticed and started to walk towards them both "Evelyn?" He asked as Evelyn stared at him and gave him a warm smile.

"Ok but seriously what do you mean by that?", Evelyn just rolled her eyes before looking at both of them again "well I went to the front and delt with it myself" she said as Harry grew suspicion.

"Did you kill him?", "what? No! I mean I paid for it while he was comming over!" Harry stared in disbelief "wait really?" He asked as Evelyn nodded "but why?" 

"Well, you and Robin have always been extrodinarily kind towards me..and I want to try and return the favour"

"PLUS you two would probably do the same to me, or well maybe not, but either way I think you two get my point" Evelyn explained giving them a soft smile "wow.. thank you but what about your rent?" 

"I'm planning on moving in with Clair this week anyways, so it's kinda a win win, plus gives you dummy's spare time" Harry smiled back warmly as Robindid too, "welp I better head off now" Evelyn said before handing Harry a couple of spare bucks "this is should be enough for you two to survive the month, I'll see yall around!"

"Thank you!" Both said as Harry closed the door feeling glad that happened, "what did I tell you? I knew something good would happen!" Robin said smiling widly as Harry chuckled "well, now we have to do something to repay her"

"I suppose so, but what would we do?" Robin asked "I think she might already know"

sos if this isn't how it works, tbh I really didn't know-