think Zhongyuan Zhong also scratched his hair and said casually.

    "Isn't there a commander like you?"

    Thinking, plotting, just leave it to wise people.

    Anyway, no matter how you think about it, you can't find their chessboard, and you may even assist them.

    When Xiandai was in power and partnered with Osamu Dazai, he understood this truth.

    Not to mention that the current Osamu Dazai is his immediate boss, a leader over ten thousand people, and he should not like his subordinates to have their own thoughts even more. How do you say it?

    What the upper class likes most is not self-determined hexagonal subordinates, but obedient puppets and pawns?

    Thinking about it, Nakahara Chuya looked up at Osamu Dazai who was sitting on the leader's seat.

    The combination of this person and this position, no matter how you look at it, is a big joke, but it is the truth, so magical.

    With this look, he happened to see the white-robed boy standing behind him again. The other party's eyes were empty, and his attention was obviously not on this conversation.

    Aoike Lianyang was forcibly pulled out of the back room by Dazai Osamu, the purpose...to

    prevent him from harboring evil intentions?

    Zhong Yuan also felt the irony in his heart that Dazai Osamu, a suicidal maniac, became the leader, and he actually cherished his life.

    Looking at Zhongya Nakahara's attitude of "Is there you?", Osamu Dazai's eyes darkened, and the smile on his face seemed to disappear for a moment, but when he looked carefully, he found that the corners of his lips were not even a micron away. moved.

    First of all, the gentleman sighed helplessly.

    "If all the subordinates are waiting for my battle plan, I'm exhausted and can't finish it. Can you save me a little time?"

    But now the organization is completely operating under the plan written by Osamu Dazai. According to him, Do you want him to be the leader?

    Zhongyuan Zhong also complained in his heart, pretending to listen, and nodded.

    Only a few months after Osamu Dazai took the throne, the organization has taken on a completely new look.

    Whether it was quickly obtaining territorial sea rights in the offshore waters, reducing or exempting customs duties, or cooperating with Tokyo's new power Conjuration Association to win the Kanto core, no one could say 'he is not suitable to be the leader'.

    Osamu Dazai is simply a man born to be a mafia. His blood was blacker than ink, and there were no words to describe the machinations of his brain.

    "Okay, let's get down to business."

    Pretending not to see Chuya Nakahara's perfunctory, Osamu Dazai brought the topic back to the issue of the attack on the data storage room.