For me, it is too uncomfortable to be in contact with others in life, and it is impossible to die... It is too painful to die. "

    Yes, the new protagonist is a social horror nerd.

    Suffering from Yuan Lu's overly lively personality tormented for so long, Qingchi Lianyang made this determination decisively.

    The new creation must be quiet.

    But it was too quiet, and obviously not suitable for the environment of the port mafia.

    Regarding this point, Qingchi Lianyang made other arrangements.

    "I found a festering white cat at the foot of the wall in front of my house. Its beautiful fur was stained with blood, and its blue eyes were dimmed, reflecting the flies buzzing all over it. I think this

    cat The cat looks familiar.

    But after thinking about it for more than ten seconds, there is no information about the white cat in my empty mind. I feel that it is a bit like the girl next door. She is very enthusiastic. She occasionally makes potato stew or something. Knock on my door and ask me to taste it, but unfortunately A Suo will tell me to pour it clean every time.

    Forget it, let’s go shopping first. Every moment in the world outside the door of my house, I suffer from the pain of almost suffocation This

    is disgusting, compared with the outside world, the rotten cat at the door has become cute."

    'Dong Dong'

    "Mr. Aoike, I am Izumi Kyoka."

    The door was knocked from the outside, and the girl's distorted voice came a second later. It could be heard that she trotted all the way here.

    "Come in."

    After Qingchi Lianyang finished speaking, the door was opened.

    Without raising his head, he continued to write on the paper: "What's the matter."

    It was actually easy to guess what Quan Jinghua was here for.

    It was nothing more than hearing that Atsushi Nakajima was called away, and worried about what happened to him.

    "Atsu-kun!"

    As expected, Quan Jinghua cried out in a gaffe after seeing Atsushi Nakajima projected on the wall.

    Qingchi Lianyang paused the tip of his pen, his eyes fell on the line he just wrote, and spoke without emotion.

    "Your relationship is deeper than I imagined."

    These two children have been in contact for less than a month.

    This will allow Quan Jinghua, who is cautious and sensitive by nature, to help out in the highly hierarchical port mafia without hesitating to violate the rules.

    "My Asa, likes to wear red clothes, very clingy, almost inseparable from me."

    Asa, Sua, agile, light, floating.