The difference between Tiannai Riko and ordinary people is the identity of the astral body.

    So the difficulty of question-and-answer bondage to control people is not strength, but something more complicated.

    However, it doesn't really matter whether this kind of extremely deep rules are figured out or not.

    There is no hindrance to the exercise of the question and answer bondage.

    Qingchi Lianyang nodded slightly.

    He leaned against the back of the wicker chair, his two slender legs crossed casually. Although his expression was still indifferent, this relaxed demeanor made him less sharp, and his brows and eyes became softer.

    It's hard to imagine that a guy like Qingchi Lianyang, whose first impression is only 'dangerous' and 'indifferent', would be gentle to anyone.

    Anyway, Wujo Satoru, who was catching up in a hurry, found it incredible.

    He glanced at Yuanlu who was smiling like a flower, and Qingchi Lianyang who had an obviously gentle attitude towards the girl.

    "You actually fell in love behind our backs?"

    Gojo Satoru rushed forward, unceremoniously occupied a chair, and sat with his legs crossed.

    Xia Youjie, who came after him, was not so social, so he took Riko Tenuchi and Misato Kuroi to find a place closer to him so that he could eat melons.

    Before going to Okinawa, Yuanlu was still single like them, and he looked like he had never made friends. He didn't mention his life before he came to the college, so how could he improve by leaps and bounds?

    "The target is still this guy!"

    Gojo Satoru has a deep memory of Aoike Lianyang.

    After all, super-level spell spirits are rare, and domains are rare, and it is even rarer to maintain birth domains without super-level spell spirits guarding them.

    and!

    This guy also used an elder's tone to imply that he didn't sleep most of the night and was fooling around!

    You are the good baby who needs to go to bed on time, your whole family is!

    In addition, later, Qingchi Lianyang was allowed to enter that field, but the fact that he and Jie popped out made Gojo Satoru even more heartbroken.

    He didn't think about the reason why the domain rejected him at all because he just blew up others to pieces not long ago.

    Furious, Gojo Satoru found someone to investigate Aoike Lianyang, but was warned by the Yokohama government.

    Tsk... Even if this person is not a curse master, but an agent of the supernatural government, he is also very annoying.

    Yuan Lu frowned: "What love? Show me some respect, it's the Lord..." People.

    "Brother."