"The woman was neatly dressed, wearing an early spring grass-colored lining, with a little powder and daisy, she had an elegant and delicate appearance of peach and chrysanthemum, with pearls hanging from the top of her hair, she smiled sweetly: "I will worship my concubine, and my concubine will keep her family safe forever. ""

    Okay, it's still a love story.

    The whole book is about the two big grievances of the Yuan family brother and sister.

    Dazai Osamu's kite-colored pupils reflected Aoike Renyang's figure, which was incredible.

    As if to say, who taught you to write a book like this?

    How could the hand of thirty-seven degrees write such a setting that makes people catch the horse?

    Qingchi Lianyang replied truthfully: "I haven't written it yet, so I want to try it."

    What's wrong? Does he think there is no problem?

    Osamu Dazai rubbed his forehead, smoothing the stack of manuscripts into order.

    "Not... much like your style."

    The essay is the author's projection.

    This weird origin of love is really in line with Aoike Lianyang's values.

    There is also the struggle of the protagonist...

    Think about it carefully, whether it is the goddess or the brothers and sisters of the Yuan family, they are all just a few pieces of paper.

    Same as them.

    Osamu Dazai glanced at the dazed Aoike Lianyang, and suddenly thought.

    Does the novelist who creates the creatures in the book know that the world he lives in is actually just a book?

    What would he think if he knew?

    Are you laughing at this huge false lie like he is? Or continue to insist on the rhetoric of 'the world is fake, but people are real'?

    Thinking about it, Osamu Dazai took out a book from the pocket of his windbreaker. It has a red cover, with the words 'Complete Suicide Manual' written in large characters, it looks like an ordinary forbidden book.

    In fact, this book is the support of the world they step on.

    It is also a treasure for Osamu Dazai to learn the truth of the world and spy on the memory of the parallel world.

    Similar to Lianyang Aoike's creative ability, this book has the ability to rewrite reality.

    The creations created by Qingchi Lianyang belong to supernatural life forms, but this book can create a real, living person. It is completely unaffected by power nullification.

    It is almost an upgrade of Qingchi Lianyang's ability.

    Osamu Dazai took out the 'book' at this time to solve a very important matter.