Just as she was thinking, Yuanlu's mouth suddenly moved uncontrollably, she said.

    "Little Lu, give me your body."

    The person in front of him is not a waste like those of the Yuan family, who can be easily manipulated by the restraint of questions and answers.

    Moreover, his family background, status, and prestige are the source and purpose of finding him.

    The rebellious and extremely powerful son of God, the magician with almost unlimited ability, the only doctor in the magic world who can independently use the healing reversal technique.

    Letting Yuanlu join this year is also in Yuanhe's calculations.

    If he wants to attack the magic world, he must not fight alone.

    It is too slow to erode a little bit like lichen, what Yuanhe wants is a quick fix. There is only absolute power, reliable allies, and then subverting in one fell swoop, harvesting a safe and easy-to-use tool in the big shock.

    "Ah, good, brother."

    Yuan Lu nodded, and then handed over his body to Yuan He with confidence.

    [Eternal Old Thing] manifested the bodies of all the members of the Yuan family, only Yuan He was a ghost.

    He can attach himself to anyone who doesn't resist, but he can never be himself.

    Wujo Wujo watched all this with leisure.

    In his cognition, this is the process of a super-level mantra turning the source deer from a sustenance into a recipient.

    Or, Yuan deer was originally a special victim?

    This kind of big conspiracy to invade the magic world was encountered by him, think about it... so touching!

    The classmate turned into a schemer and was easily surrendered by the strongest. Tomorrow, I can blow up with Jie and the others all day.

    Of course, the facts disappointed Gojo Satoru.

    The unknown super-level curse spirit had no intention of attacking, and it didn't even have the stench that a curse spirit should have.

    For some reason, Gojo Satoru suddenly remembered the super magic spirit in Yokohama who was born without a master.

    The smell seems to be similar to the one in front of me?

    When did abnormal creatures form a new race from the curse spirits and supernatural life forms?

    Could it be the legendary god?

    Gojo Satoru was humored by himself.

    Yuanhe didn't know what trains the people in front of him were running in their minds in such a short few seconds, anyway, it was enough for him to achieve his goal.

    The wanton and lively girl had an impeccable sociable gentle smile on her face, she was a completely different person, and the voice she spoke was also a young and gentle male voice.